Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

1 minute ago, Confusedboi said:

Just pumped 50 dollars worth of fuel just now. Caltex 95 price still SGD 2.09 per litre 😒

Idk abt u but I pump one week ago. Yesterday in my car... the needle still showing like full haha

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Idk abt u but I pump one week ago. Yesterday in my car... the needle still showing like full haha

Oh my last pump was almost 3 weeks ago, tank almost empty so no choice go and pump. Now no attendant to assist so all self service in case those who are waiting for attendant to come and pump for you.

Saw that oil price has dropped below USD15 so happy happy go pump petrol. But walao, the price never changed a bit from my last visit many days back.

image.thumb.png.9ea313a490fb5f1e883d6112656d84a7.png

Edited by andrewyewkc

Petrol companies will tell you that they are very cham already, because so many people stay at home, their revenues drop by 40% since traffic on the road is 60% of what it used to be - some more you want them to drop price? 

What, you want them to go out of business is it? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Fuel prices here are based on MOPS, which is the benchmark set by S&P determining the cost of fuel prices after inclusive of refining and other cost. 

But somehow the S&P platts pricing benchmark has stopped at 20MAR2020? 

1527224829_Screenshot2020-04-20at22_35_24.thumb.png.09295817bac84535fca0cb2119d5efd4.png

Anyone familiar can chip in on this? Why would a benchmark stopped? Coincidence? 

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Petrol companies will tell you that they are very cham already, because so many people stay at home, their revenues drop by 40% since traffic on the road is 60% of what it used to be - some more you want them to drop price? 

What, you want them to go out of business is it? 

Yes, another brand will take over.

• Praise 2

On 3/26/2020 at 2:29 AM, zipping said:

Wonder what SPS Dr Tan will say next time with crude going down to -$37USD/barrel 21 Apr 20?

the dwindling capacity to store all the crude that the world’s stalled economy would otherwise be using.

The price of a barrel of West Texas Intermediate crude to be delivered in May, which closed at $18.27 a barrel on Friday, ended Monday at negative $37.63. That effectively means that sellers must pay buyers to take barrels off their hands.

Edited by Naimed
  • Haha! 3

49 minutes ago, Naimed said:

Wonder what SPS Dr Tan will say next time with crude going down to -$37USD/barrel 21 Apr 20?

More tax 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Naimed said:

He will say petrol companies very cham liao cos oil drops until so low. Must maintain at current prices, if not even petrol station will close down then they got no petrol tax to collect liao. 

42 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

He will say petrol companies very cham liao cos oil drops until so low. Must maintain at current prices, if not even petrol station will close down then they got no petrol tax to collect liao. 

Yes must let cartel suck our essential services dry

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52350082 A Crazy world

waiting now for oil to be cheaper than Newater 🤣🤣

well.. one thing for sure, if the ozone layer don't heal within this period or at least becomes better, we can sort of feel that whatever we do in moderation or not will not heal the world liao.

• Praise 3