Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Turbocharged
17 hours ago, Rickster said:

I think may not happen... they will say that they are losing money thru their pants because they still need to keep all petrol station open island wide and the number of people pumping fuel has dropped significantly. 

I really hope i'm wrong. I'm also holding out, now nearing 1/3 tank 😅

Ximi excuse about poor business that's why need to hold the prices unchanged...what blue bird logic is this...

I just came back from SPC, usually I always pumpy cowtax near workplace but I didn't want to venture far so topped up my half tank with nearby SPC. Business was brisk and cars were lining up to get in...even tyre pump air oso need to wait...ximi poor business knn [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

9 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Ximi excuse about poor business that's why need to hold the prices unchanged...what blue bird logic is this...

I just came back from SPC, usually I always pumpy cowtax near workplace but I didn't want to venture far so topped up my half tank with nearby SPC. Business was brisk and cars were lining up to get in...even tyre pump air oso need to wait...ximi poor business knn [laugh]

But the SPC near my block closed off almost half the number of pumps.  Not sure whether not enough workers or what. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
40 minutes ago, UncleAtas said:

Shell might be closing some of their stations during this period. Still in discussions.

I think we must do something to support them ... Like those who clap for health care workers and then the singing last week... 

Maybe we can pick a time then all the cars sounds their horns at the same time to thank the petrol coys for trying so hard to maintain their prices in this period of uncertainty! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Christopher Tan mentioned 2 ways to force them reduce price.

- every driver just pump $5-$10 each time so that petrol companies got no place to store their excessive stock. Most will find leychey.

- every driver just pump 1 brand only, forcing other companies to have excessive stock and reduce price. Most prefer to pump a particular brand becoz of loyalty and card discount. 

So.....forget it. 算了吧。😆

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Christopher Tan mentioned 2 ways to force them reduce price.

- every driver just pump $5-$10 each time so that petrol companies got no place to store their excessive stock. Most will find leychey.

- every driver just pump 1 brand only, forcing other companies to have excessive stock and reduce price. Most prefer to pump a particular brand becoz of loyalty and card discount. 

So.....forget it. 算了吧。😆

Everyone should stop driving and take mrt then petrol price will drop 

lets do it together!!! 

so that the road will be even more empty for me😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged

I think cowtex just lowered this morning by 3 sens....go pump it up my friends!! Chiong ah!

IMG-20200429-WA0001.jpg

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 4

15 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Everyone should stop driving and take mrt then petrol price will drop 

lets do it together!!! 

so that the road will be even more empty for me😂

IF only thats true, The number of cars on the road also went down by 70%. liao.

I don't see the prices going lelong yet. Only good thing here is parking lots is virtually empty now and ERP is like zero dollars yet empty ..

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Acewin said:

Surprising Caltex is the first to reduce price this time. 

Maybe no more storage space liao [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

I think cowtex just lowered this morning by 3 sens....go pump it up my friends!! Chiong ah!

IMG-20200429-WA0001.jpg

Let them drop more lah, unless really need to top up. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

NO need to chiong, droppings more. Hahahahah....

I was hesitating to pump on Monday but I just went in anyway to pump full. I was thinking maybe Mayday labour day they may announce some price cuts just like with any special holiday such as National Day etc..shit I should have held on and tahan a bit more

36 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

NO need to chiong, droppings more. Hahahahah....

I pump over 2 weeks ago... still more than 3/4 tank lol

• Praise 1

The road so empty and I cruise so light that my rpm stuck at 1500rpm (especially cool morning) during idle. Then have to drive 'more normally' to bring it back to 900rpm.

Something wrong with my car? 

↡ Advertisement