sian

Yah can’t buy medication there...haiz.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
24 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Cannot go jiu hoo

sian

No different for you. Your lori can never go.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
15 hours ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

SPC95 @ S$1.99 now [drivingcar]

94443917-C72A-414A-83B2-7A7ED0A915D4.png

justy beat two days ago at the old price ... but still ok ... since i only pump half tank everytime nowadays ... might just save $1/tank.

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

justy beat two days ago at the old price ... but still ok ... since i only pump half tank everytime nowadays ... might just save $1/tank.

Han Cheng boh ho these days 😓

Can save even a bit, is good  👍

• Haha! 1

Really doing a disservice to the consumers here. Prices going down and down and yet the price is ridiculous. Someone should really re-consider allowing Singaporeans to pump fuel in JB. This is cornering consumers and damn disgusting. No rights for that.

1 minute ago, Renegade777 said:

Really doing a disservice to the consumers here. Prices going down and down and yet the price is ridiculous. Someone should really re-consider allowing Singaporeans to pump fuel in JB. This is cornering consumers and damn disgusting. No rights for that.

Are you ready for SHN?

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Yah can’t buy medication there...haiz.

I miss the petrol, medicine and food. I am having cold turkey now. SGD1 buck per ltr or less. haiz.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Drop more to $1.8 haha

gov might increase tax by 20 cents😯

• Angry 1

On 7 May, 2020 at 1:57 PM, Renegade777 said:

Wishful thinking, even if the lockdown period is over and both causeway open, it won't be that easy going in JB. One thing, there'd loads of temp check at every malls and VEP re-check simply many cars expiry date is over hence with the C-19 situation,  extra work to be done and the recent saga of Dr M no vote confidence being accepted , it will be a long long way to old days, After May18 will be clearer.

Yeah some JB shops are opened, safe distancing and social responsibility is a must to comply with Malaysian Authority at all times.

I'm hopeful it may open later as Singaporeans driver mentality are different, we think ourself as slightly affordable and our behaviour needs to be corrected whenever we are in another countries

↡ Advertisement