Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

11 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Drop more to $1.8 haha

Hope no ministar come in and said with the current low petrol price i see opportunity to increase petrol tax. 

sounds familiar? 😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Wishful thinking, even if the lockdown period is over and both causeway open, it won't be that easy going in JB. One thing, there'd loads of temp check at every malls and VEP re-check simply many cars expiry date is over hence with the C-19 situation,  extra work to be done and the recent saga of Dr M no vote confidence being accepted , it will be a long long way to old days, After May18 will be clearer.

Yeah some JB shops are opened, safe distancing and social responsibility is a must to comply with Malaysian Authority at all times.

I'm hopeful it may open later as Singaporeans driver mentality are different, we think ourself as slightly affordable and our behaviour needs to be corrected whenever we are in another countries

Yes, I am referring once the Covid issue is over, but then it will not happen. 

18 hours ago, Giordanogavin said:

Hope no ministar come in and said with the current low petrol price i see opportunity to increase petrol tax. 

sounds familiar? 😅

Unlikely, erection coming

Many motorists here will go to Shell, Esso, Sinopec to refuel due to varies discount, 25%-25%, plus $3.00 off if paying by UOB / DBS/ Citi cards, some will ask for PHV drivers like Grab/ Gojek to assist em by using PHV apps to prove identity.

For more details, joinTelegram chat, more than almost 50,000 members , main agendas are SG Drivers fuel talk, Human traffic, SG Customs, JB Foods, Networking Talk, Foods and Supper talk etc etc

22 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

I pump full tank on Saturday Liao.. jin ex $2.47 before discounts

that's based on usd$80 per barrel? muahahaha ?

As usual, pump prices went up at the first instance of increase in crude oil prices but remains stagnant for weeks when crude oil prices drop. Hope that they will run out of storage capacity soon. 🤪

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

You tend to take it with a pinch of salt when someone tells you the sun rises from the west and sets in the east.  😂 🤣

"...The survey also found that, on average, petrol prices take longer to go up when global crude oil prices increase, compared with the decrease when crude oil prices fall."  Dr Tan Wu Meng, Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Trade and Industry.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/parliament-fall-in-pump-prices-here-in-line-with-global-oil-price-plunge-says-dr-tan-wu

Edited by Vinceng
  • Haha! 2