Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

This must be the very rare and once-in-a-blue-moon exception that petrol prices were raised within a day after crude prices rose. 🤭

Once in 50 years? Must be the storage tanks kena ponding must up price

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Celicar said:

Please read the statistical massage, I mean message, carefully.

i wonder who did the survey and who they surveyed? hmmmm….i am sure there will be a lot of bros here that will be willing to give their 2 cents...[:p]

Twincharged
16 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Pls everyone who need to pump go to spc and force the rest to go out of biz and revert to 1.99

I doubt so. Else Malaysia Airline long ago would have been sold liao. 

I suppose its a case of like value shop having fire sales for more then 5 years liao..

Turbocharged
On 5/20/2020 at 10:42 PM, Wildfaye29 said:

Pls everyone who need to pump go to spc and force the rest to go out of biz and revert to 1.99

SPC is still holding strong and has not raised prices.

Fill up your tanks to the brim this weekend.

image.png.cc54733e9150b23e02d7061efbed9165.png

• Praise 4

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, RH1667 said:

Piak piak 😂😂😂

That’s the norm for him, nothing unusual. 😆

• Haha! 3

Increases in retail petrol price took place over eight days when Mops pricing went up, while the reverse occurred over six days.

Hence, Dr Tan also said that there is no evidence to show that retail petrol prices decrease slowly when crude oil prices drop, but go up faster when crude oil price increases, contrary to popular perception.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/plunge-crude-oil-prices-will-not-necessarily-lead-drop-petrol-prices-mti

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Khng8 said:

Increases in retail petrol price took place over eight days when Mops pricing went up, while the reverse occurred over six days.

Hence, Dr Tan also said that there is no evidence to show that retail petrol prices decrease slowly when crude oil prices drop, but go up faster when crude oil price increases, contrary to popular perception.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/plunge-crude-oil-prices-will-not-necessarily-lead-drop-petrol-prices-mti

KNN, almost half of 2020 almost over, still using 2017 report / data to answer. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

25 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Useless guy. Should just go back to his expertise. 

Him being useless is useful for the government.

😅

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
58 minutes ago, Khng8 said:

Vote for this Jurong GRC mp if you're happy with his explanation. 😌

Turbocharged

You paid $100K for a car, to park it in the car park for show and take public transport? 😂

Just like Tharman said in 2015 when he increased petrol excise duty that it's to curb car usage. 🤣

I thought there's ERP to control car usage?   

In response, Dr Tan said the three-quarter tank rule is part of a suite of rules to encourage fewer car usage and reduce carbon emissions.

23 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

You paid $100K for a car, to park it in the car park for show and take public transport? 😂

Just like Tharman said in 2015 when he increased petrol excise duty that it's to curb car usage. 🤣

I thought there's ERP to control car usage?   

In response, Dr Tan said the three-quarter tank rule is part of a suite of rules to encourage fewer car usage and reduce carbon emissions.

Exactly, how silly G has such foolish rule, it is worse than WW2 era, buying car to drive to work, leisure is one thing, imposing silly rule of 3/4 tank is a no brainer, LTA has earned road tax, user pay car insurance and pass inspections, seasoned c/p etc, when one go overseas for short holiday, need to manintain such draconian rule .

Welcome to the land of Gahmen's squeezing Citizens balls . bloody too much to talk about reducing carbon, it's like a man and wife got married cannot makes babies, must maintain good husband for 3/4 years then can start production, the factory cant wait, yet his SP is burning hot. A car is tied to his Union , Not to the Nation's jurisdiction call, wits and fancy [drivingcar]Remove the 3/4 Rule

↡ Advertisement