Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Hypersonic
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Esso down back liao!

Spc wansui!

Esso always $2.02 for 95 leh. They didn’t increase to $2.06 like Shell and Caltex.

In fact, Shell has reduced price to $2.02 today. SPC 万岁!

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Esso always $2.02 for 95 leh. They didn’t increase to $2.06 like Shell and Caltex.

In fact, Shell has reduced price to $2.02 today. SPC 万岁!

eh sia la

unker old flower la

is seahum seahum la

knn arshole n seahum oso cannot tell the different ah

knn la u

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Waiting for all of them to drop to SPC price.

Don’t understand.

there are 2 choices u can make. 

1) pump SPC 

2) accept the higher prices that the other 3 are charging 

given that the difference is only 3c per litre, it’s only 30c for 10 litres. If you pump 30l each time, that‘a only 90s. To some people, not worth travelling the extra distance and spend the extra time just to save less than a dollar. 

Of course some sees it as a matter of principles. If I’m such a person, my life will be pretty miserable as I will only buy things from value shop instead of NTUC 

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
5 hours ago, Penknife said:

Don’t understand.

there are 2 choices u can make. 

1) pump SPC 

2) accept the higher prices that the other 3 are charging 

given that the difference is only 3c per litre, it’s only 30c for 10 litres. If you pump 30l each time, that‘a only 90s. To some people, not worth travelling the extra distance and spend the extra time just to save less than a dollar. 

Of course some sees it as a matter of principles. If I’m such a person, my life will be pretty miserable as I will only buy things from value shop instead of NTUC 

Me? I only pump SPC all along but it felt good to see others increase price then LL drop again because of SPC refusing to increase and play along with them. 🤣

Esp Caltex, the smallest player after Sinopec but yet want to increase price like Shell.

And sorry, it will be 7 cents and not 3 cents more if SPC had played along. And more further down the road. 10 cents...15 cents....20 cents if all played along. By then you will feel the difference.

But no issue, I do see how some choose petrol the same way they choose political party to vote for. 😁 I have friends like that.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

55 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Me? I only pump SPC all along but it felt good to see others increase price then LL drop again because of SPC refusing to increase and play along with them. 🤣

Esp Caltex, the smallest player after Sinopec but yet want to increase price like Shell.

And sorry, it will be 7 cents and not 3 cents more if SPC had played along. And more further down the road. 10 cents...15 cents....20 cents if all played along. By then you will feel the difference.

But no issue, I do see how some choose petrol the same way they choose political party to vote for. 😁 I have friends like that.

I see. 

agree with u. Good to see other drop price. Hahaha. 

I can’t help but to wonder is it their way to tell the consumer there are no price fixing? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

SPC took over Cowtax at Bukit Buttocks, now it's the most convenient outlet for me. Support SPC all the way! 

Good for u 

Caltex took over SPC at the station nearest to Jurong JC. Zzz. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Akula said:

SPC 1 - 10 Aug 23% off.

Yes. Just left SPC station. tot of using the digital discount tagged to the SPC card discount as today last day.

Stopped liao, the lady walked over, said Sir, tomorrow onwards 23% discount... i asked again from when, then she said tonight 2359 onwards... so i said then i come back tmr is better right? And she smiled...

My family all impressed got so good tell customer to don't spend $$ first... Well done, SPC.

• Praise 8

SPC: Celebrate Singapore's 55th National Day with us! Enjoy 23% off fuel plus bank rebates at SPC from 1 to 10 August 2020! T&Cs apply.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1