Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

The oil companies will want to milk us dry as much as they can.....Because after 2030, a lot of cars will be electric.... Just waiting for LTA's announcement on sale of EVs....

These oil companies are now very happy since the borders are closed so they can anyhow increase.

Even our SG Garmen will think of a way to "tax" us when charging points are built since they will have less petrol tax to collect.

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Teo2000 said:

The oil companies will want to milk us dry as much as they can.....Because after 2030, a lot of cars will be electric.... Just waiting for LTA's announcement on sale of EVs....

These oil companies are now very happy since the borders are closed so they can anyhow increase.

Even our SG Garmen will think of a way to "tax" us when charging points are built since they will have less petrol tax to collect.

The only way is to buy a coe euro 2 truck that can use marine diesel

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 1/13/2021 at 4:19 PM, Mustank said:

The only way is to buy a coe euro 2 truck that can use marine diesel

Max for another 5-6years only. Since 2007 all switch to euro4. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Max for another 5-6years only. Since 2007 all switch to euro4. 

Walk one step see one step lah 

can’t do stuff forever one 

• Haha! 1

Off topic but happened at gas station. I stopped at cowtax station to pump, turned off engine but realized cannot pullout the ignition key. It was locked, realized something was wrong. Turned on and  off the engine again and try to take out the key but  still cannot.  look around and saw gear  lever still in drive mode never shift to park. Face palm movement, lucky was stepping on the brakes the whole time. feeling so stupid.😆 

• Haha! 8

32 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Off topic but happened at gas station. I stopped at cowtax station to pump, turned off engine but realized cannot pullout the ignition key. It was locked, realized something was wrong. Turned on and  off the engine again and try to take out the key but  still cannot.  look around and saw gear  lever still in drive mode never shift to park. Face palm movement, lucky was stepping on the brakes the whole time. feeling so stupid.😆 

Common. Happened to me in a rental, as well as wify called said couldn't pull out the key. 

Of course nowadays no more issues - all keyless go! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

Nowadays, people are more costs conscious and that is why there are so many cars at SPC now!!

Jurong and Bukit Panjang SPC is like queuing for Hello Kitty (years back), soooooo many cars. It's even worse if there are coupons or the last day of promotion (SAF day extra 5% or etc)

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Banz86 said:

Nowadays, people are more costs conscious and that is why there are so many cars at SPC now!!

Jurong and Bukit Panjang SPC is like queuing for Hello Kitty (years back), soooooo many cars. It's even worse if there are coupons or the last day of promotion (SAF day extra 5% or etc)

Costs conscious is important, since no matter which brand of petrol i also find the same, why need to spend more to pump?! Lol.

2 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

if you are in drive mode you couldnt turn on the engine again?

28 minutes ago, Mooose said:

if you are in drive mode you couldnt turn on the engine again?

You can, but only one notch down to ignition level and the key can't be pulled out.

Mine has a warning chime to inform you when this happens.

3 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

#yournicksaysitall

Hahahahaha

• Haha! 1

Last Fri went smart energy at AMK and joined member for five dollars. 

Top up 60L diesel for $1.25 against $1.78 before discount at asssshole. 

Fed up with the cartels. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 4