Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

14 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Car sitting at home u think dun incur cost ahh....cost continue to "run" my fren….you use or dun use, cost is there...unless as the bros here mentioned, sell off...[laugh]

come to think of it, actually can ask Gov to extend our cars COE or not hor? say for these 2 yrs as we didn't use much wor…..not our fault we didn't use wor….[laugh]   possible ?

You can try la, write to ST Forum page lo 😉

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

@Battledome64 I think leaving the car at home only reduce the running costs. Many years back, I gotten a new car and I seldom use it, it is only when the road tax and insurance come, I was thinking the car was under utilised. Then I started to drive it more often. As far as car is concern, the moment you got it, it is a matter how much you can reduce the cost on it. The best solution is not to get a car because it really saves alot.

• Praise 5

@13177 Some liked Seahum, some liked CowTex, others prefer Sp P*gCo, newbie is Sino-Pex . . . Somme E-soso

SeaHum- 1st to up $, last to withdraw

Cow-Tex- Wat you do, i will follow U .

SPC - One of the last to fly . . . not not high enough

Sino-P - New Kid on the block ,  can be bette

E-soso - More like minimart kiosk, I go often to use ATM 

• Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

@13177 Some liked Seahum, some liked CowTex, others prefer Sp P*gCo, newbie is Sino-Pex . . . Somme E-soso

SeaHum- 1st to up $, last to withdraw

Cow-Tex- Wat you do, i will follow U .

SPC - One of the last to fly . . . not not high enough

Sino-P - New Kid on the block ,  can be bette

E-soso - More like minimart kiosk, I go often to use ATM 

all same same but different 😄😄

all of us will have our own favourites .. whether branding or conveniences/services offered at the station or location .. 

• Praise 1

Currently with the prices getting much closer, I tend to use the nearest station and the ones with rebates / freebies and nice toilets...

On 7/8/2021 at 10:25 PM, Jumpmanz said:

Not much guys pump sinopec here?

when SPC no coupon then I go sinopec. :XD:

• Praise 2

20 hours ago, Blueray said:

when SPC no coupon then I go sinopec. :XD:

Haahaa. sinopec with grabhitch gets 24% at bukit timah.

• Praise 1

Those in the vicinity can go grab the coupon.

<ADV> Enjoy limited-time offers from Shell Select, Shell Autoserv, Shell Carwash, Shell Recharge and McDonald's when you visit us @ Shell Havelock! Plus, from now till 15 Jul, get a fuel coupon booklet with a min. $40 fuel spend, while stocks last. T&Cs apply. Unsub, call 6235 3261

14 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

queue like crazy just to save the a few dollars? How about spending a 100k on a Japanese or Korean car. It doesn't make sense right? it only means one thing there are a lot of car owners there  simply  can't afford a car, but they choose to have one anyway. That explains all the tall gating from HDB car park. 

Modern day tragedy in Singapore-the first world city. A lot car slaves around.... 

Some people just like the thrill of being able to save a few $. A small victory they feel as they manage to beat the price increase even though it could be minimal. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 7

33 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

queue like crazy just to save the a few dollars? How about spending a 100k on a Japanese or Korean car. It doesn't make sense right? it only means one thing there are a lot of car owners there  simply  can't afford a car, but they choose to have one anyway. That explains all the tall gating from HDB car park. 

Modern day tragedy in Singapore-the first world city. A lot car slaves around.... 

If all the yoloers who make poor financial decisions got real about what they can actually afford vs what they want then COE price would also be lower 

Ironically...

On 7/12/2021 at 12:53 PM, Kopites said:

Those in the vicinity can go grab the coupon.

<ADV> Enjoy limited-time offers from Shell Select, Shell Autoserv, Shell Carwash, Shell Recharge and McDonald's when you visit us @ Shell Havelock! Plus, from now till 15 Jul, get a fuel coupon booklet with a min. $40 fuel spend, while stocks last. T&Cs apply. Unsub, call 6235 3261

No one pump shell?

Coupon booklet give away at havelock shell( the newly opened macdonald drive through).

• Praise 1

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, Kopites said:

No one pump shell?

Coupon booklet give away at havelock shell( the newly opened macdonald drive through).

MacD drive thru opened liao? 😂

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

MacD drive thru opened liao? 😂

Yes. Have not got a chance to grab the coupon booklet. Anyone gotten an it can feedback is it worthwhile.😀

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Yes. Have not got a chance to grab the coupon booklet. Anyone gotten an it can feedback is it worthwhile.😀

You miss this post in the other thread. I would say worth it.

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

You miss this post in the other thread. I would say worth it.

Seem legit. 😀

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Kopites said:

I pumped 98 there a couple of days ago and wow, I could take corners around the 99 bends about 3 kph faster! Or it could be the fast that I needed the toilet after having one too many fries...  😛 

Anyway, with SPC's recent increase in price, it's almost the same price as Shell now. So this set of coupons will help. Besides, it's near Tiong Bahru and Zion Hawker Centres, so it gives me an excuse to go have the yummy food there... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3