Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

7 hours ago, Kopites said:

Yes. Have not got a chance to grab the coupon booklet. Anyone gotten an it can feedback is it worthwhile.😀

For shell, always worth it for me to go to any shell stations to get the coupons if you do GrabHitch as well

https://www.grab.com/sg/hitch-club/benefits/shell/

just hitch someone near to the station already cover your petrol cost...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Looking forward, we estimate Gasoline Prices in Singapore to stand at 1.47 in 12 months time. In the long-term, the Singapore Gasoline Prices is projected to trend around 1.39 USD/Liter in 2022 and 1.32 USD/Liter in 2023, according to our econometric models.

• Praise 1

(edited)

pump ron98 few days back at $2.99/L 

walao ... $196++ full tank before discount 

oil price usd$100 per barrel liao? .... really WTF!

Edited by Wt_know

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, tjyand said:

Caltex just upped to 2.57 this morning. Quickly go pump other brands before they follow suit

Again?  🥴KNN…

KNN Shell…say first.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 7/12/2021 at 12:53 PM, Kopites said:

Those in the vicinity can go grab the coupon.

<ADV> Enjoy limited-time offers from Shell Select, Shell Autoserv, Shell Carwash, Shell Recharge and McDonald's when you visit us @ Shell Havelock! Plus, from now till 15 Jul, get a fuel coupon booklet with a min. $40 fuel spend, while stocks last. T&Cs apply. Unsub, call 6235 3261

Didn't know today's the last day. Heng I popped by two days ago. 

42 minutes ago, Kklim said:

Didn't know today's the last day. Heng I popped by two days ago. 

Yes.

Those doing pte hire can go grab a few booklets. Each 60 top up with $6 off...a  10% discount. Can ease your fuel cost for the next 3 months.

I gotten two booklets yesterday evening and passed one to a pte hire chap at the station. 😀

• Praise 3

Sinopec 98 and X-power prices are just 12 cents apart. I actually went and pumped X-power last weekend. What is the world coming to. 

(edited)

I saw this in one of the old threads when Brent was rising to us$ 120 and ron98 was $2.80.

Now Brent is slightly over half that and ron98 is $3. 

Taxes notwithstanding (I know it's civic duty to pay taxes but it's too much as of now), did my salary double from 2006? 😁

IMG_20210716_010801.thumb.jpg.2c26d9743eee60bd590bc0ad4e213ecb.jpg

Edited by Brass
KNNCCB Sihum and Cowtax and MIW
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, Brass said:

I saw this in one of the old threads when Brent was rising to us$ 120 and ron98 was $2.80.

Taxes notwithstanding (I know it's civic duty to pay taxes but it's too much as of now), did my salary double from 2006? 😁

Greed.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)
7 hours ago, Brass said:

Just FYI. I googled prices of petrol in India. They are paying 115rupees. Which is about $2.10. I would think they don’t have further discounts. So I’m sure the people there are suffering even more with such a high price. 
much of it are taxes approx 50rupees. $1! 

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

Singapore is approx USD$1.5 for 95RON given that approx 20% discount on pump prices.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 2

Actually not sure if you all had calculated.

Example Esso give $3 off $50.

Just pump till $50 to meet the criteria and when you calculate the ltr/per dollar.

It is cheaper. If you OCD need to pump full tank than no choice. The Ltr/ per dollar will not be favorable. 

Now if you divide $50/2.52= 19.84ltr, i using ocbc u plus credit card. 16% nia for esso.

$50/16%-$3 = $39/19.84=$1.96/ltr. If pump more than that the per ltr cost will go up which not worth it imo.

• Praise 3

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Fyo8822 said:

Actually not sure if you all had calculated.

Example Esso give $3 off $50.

Just pump till $50 to meet the criteria and when you calculate the ltr/per dollar.

It is cheaper. If you OCD need to pump full tank than no choice. The Ltr/ per dollar will not be favorable. 

Now if you divide $50/2.52= 19.84ltr, i using ocbc u plus credit card. 16% nia for esso.

$50/16%-$3 = $39/19.84=$1.96/ltr. If pump more than that the per ltr cost will go up which not worth it imo.

No point lah. LL still have to pay what they ask for. Unless you and me stop driving.

Edited by Watwheels

Supercharged
13 hours ago, Brass said:

Now $70 +, pump prices is $2.50

go to $100++….pump will be $4-$5....[laugh]..will be painful to drive!! BMW here we come...…..

↡ Advertisement