Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

27 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Petrol runners only clog up the border crossing. Why should we support them. 😂

Frankly, if I stay woodlands I will also go in weekly to pump petrol, wash car, buy groceries, massage, etc.

But unfortunately I don’t so have to suck it up and pump overpriced petrol here while Knning the cartels.

🤣

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Think if retired and still got car and nothing better to do,go over there makan, jalan jalan,massage,buy groceries..... That will be ideal. Can go during off peak.

Now.... is slave to kids......sleep not enough already where got time to queue! 😴

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

52 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Frankly, if I stay woodlands I will also go in weekly to pump petrol, wash car, buy groceries, massage, etc.

But unfortunately I don’t so have to suck it up and pump overpriced petrol here while Knning the cartels.

🤣

No need stay woodlands. If your job is those on shift, you can go JB during the off days which is also off peak period. 

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Hosaybo said:

Think if retired and still got car and nothing better to do,go over there makan, jalan jalan,massage,buy groceries..... That will be ideal. Can go during off peak.

Now.... is slave to kids......sleep not enough already where got time to queue! 😴

When old ah? Standby one or two of this hor. 😁

30BA87B0-57D7-4854-9563-2FD22065B2DD.jpeg

• Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Hosaybo said:

If retired,buy a Freehold Top Notch Condo & stay there,buy a Malaysian Proton Car,Jalan Jalan.

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

if u are driving a big car. 3/4 tank is alot of money😂

There is even a group chat for it.

thousand of ppl will update 24/7.

i guess the authority should know about it, maybe just close 1 eyes. 😅

I know man. I am in that telegram myself. I read liao sometimes also feel very ma fan to follow. In the end still go Woodlands Sinopec pump 3/4....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

@Ginyu 

3 hours ago, Ginyu said:

So they can sleep well 😂 other nationalities look out for each other but here need to pawn each other then song

they only sleep well pawning each other, not pawn Pappies

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Hosaybo said:

I should organize another JB MU

🤭

Edited by inlinesix

11 hours ago, Skchiu said:

@Ginyu 

they only sleep well pawning each other, not pawn Pappies

You happily let others tailgate you out from the carpark too? 😂

@Confusedboi if not phv and single driver, likely whjat kind of car will they check? kim chi/jap small car?

or big conti car cos bigger tank?

if you are adults working with average pay. per full tank you only save less than 1hr or 2hr of your salary.

Maybe its the cheap thrill.

1 hour ago, Dannnn said:

@Confusedboi if not phv and single driver, likely whjat kind of car will they check? kim chi/jap small car?

or big conti car cos bigger tank?

if you are adults working with average pay. per full tank you only save less than 1hr or 2hr of your salary.

Maybe its the cheap thrill.

Those cars Ah bengs/ ah lians like to drive past and present and modified cars 😅

@Dannnn it's the thrill, also can go in do many things, for couples is massage n makan, if got infants, can buy cheap milk powder which is also locked up like bukit batok Fairprice. For single guys, go there for happy ending [:p]