Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

dunno up 2 or 3 times liao this month..

today spc just up again leh... $2.24 for 95 leh?

is this close to an all time high?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

if everything else including the price of condom goes up, what do you expect, condom is a by product of petroleum and petrol....., the fact remains, can the authorities do something about it?, what about our NTUC Fairprice, many items in Fairprice is more expensive than SS and other provisional shops, crap

• Praise 2

Now I know why I don't detect price increase. Because the all uncle at the petrol kiosk keep volunteering to pump for me. And he stands blocking the price tag.

• Praise 2

Now I know why I don't detect price increase. Because the all uncle at the petrol kiosk keep volunteering to pump for me. And he stands blocking the price tag.

haha, tat's funny....then the shell counter staff use marker to black out the price n quickly hasten u to sign on ur credit card slip, izzit? [:p]

• Praise 2

Well.. seriously if the pump price increase will you not drive anymore? To me up or down.. LL have to drive means have to pay whatever price.

Only thing that I track is how much discount I am getting from the CC.. :P

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Well.. seriously if the pump price increase will you not drive anymore? To me up or down.. LL have to drive means have to pay whatever price.

Only thing that I track is how much discount I am getting from the CC.. :P

Agreed, the only thing we can do is to look for the highest discount that the petrol station can give. If you have a car, regardless how much is the petrol price also have no choice :D

• Praise 2

Crazy, why are we so daft when your life are screwed daily with the ever increasing prices, decreasing lifestyle choices and over crowding?! You can complained but do you know you only live once? My petrol stays at RM 2.70 and it is getting cheaper at 2.5 exchange rate now and 5% rebate.

• Praise 2

Crazy, why are we so daft when your life are screwed daily with the ever increasing prices, decreasing lifestyle choices and over crowding?! You can complained but do you know you only live once? My petrol stays at RM 2.70 and it is getting cheaper at 2.5 exchange rate now and 5% rebate.

you are right!

but at 2.5 u can only get that or 5% rebate, not both yeah?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Bloody hell! I just pumped and realized the 95 is now 2.24 before discount!!! :angry:

Edited by Sg2303
  • Praise 3

what is your threshold before reverting to public transport? $4 per liter?

Most would still pump as long as they still have their car to drive. SGP got so many people with million dollar homes built on cheap interest rates and dual incomes. Should not be a problem. How much is transport cost as a proportion of income? less than 10%?

• Praise 1

For those not hyper-miler, please don't complaint about the price of the petrol. It's the right foot... For hyper miler, just change to a better FC car. Or plan your route wisely.

Supersonic

Bloody hell! I just pumped and realized the 95 is now 2.24 before discount!!! :angry:

Petrol price for 95 up until 2.24? :blink:

↡ Advertisement