Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Does it work with Amex? Currently on 7.1% statement promo

[15% SPC + 5% normal Amex] + 7.1% promo Amex]

The calculation is wrong. The 21% promo with amex is 15% spc discount plus 7.1% amex rebate on the transaction.

With the 5% additional spc discount until 6th Jan, it should work out to 25.68% discount total

• Praise 1

The calculation is wrong. The 21% promo with amex is 15% spc discount plus 7.1% amex rebate on the transaction.

With the 5% additional spc discount until 6th Jan, it should work out to 25.68% discount total

So you mean the new year promo is additional 5% after the 15%, correct? And not 20%

So you mean the new year promo is additional 5% after the 15%, correct? And not 20%

Total at the station is 20%. And then take 7.1% off the price you pay at the station for Amex and 6% for posb everyday.

I just pumped at 4pm today. $60 then minus $5 for $60 pump coupon from jurong west spc. Then another $11 off. Which is 20% off $55. Paid $44 and with $60 at the pump. And of course 6% rebate on $44.

Yup. $44 nett for $60 gross is correct (after $5 coupon)
  • Praise 1

I pumped $130 @ 830am 31 December... somemore cashier forgot to take one of my $5 voucher.. nevermind la don’t find fault with him.. year end poor chap got to work.

punish myself each one bowl lesser Bak Chor Mee.

The double whammy is the extra 5% sms received around noon

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 2

Ah Soh this year dont have Xmas and New Year discount liao  [:(]

Really a**hole...  [laugh]

I pumped $130 @ 830am 31 December... somemore cashier forgot to take one of my $5 voucher.. nevermind la don’t find fault with him.. year end poor chap got to work.

punish myself each one bowl lesser Bak Chor Mee.

The double whammy is the extra 5% sms received around noon

Me me.. nameless and faceless dude. ð

Lately price going down across the board. I am wondering why so since December winter season crude oil should be at the peak of consumer consumption. Due to Ccurrency or over supplied?ð

wah boss... i dunno leh

you want me to ask google for you?

Really a**hole... [laugh]

Actually you should be getting the extra 5% discount since the offer start on 31/12 0000hrs. Did you check your receipt?

Yes no further 5% didcount
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1