Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

8 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya lor, don't bother.

Sometimes want to help people, never say thank you still turn around implying you sabo him.

yes, was honestly kinda miffed, told my friend I simply share good lobang, not director or shareholder of SPC.

anyways, sua lah. some people not appreciative so I just diam diam with regards to lobangs lor. 

noticed its now a 10c gap between SPC and Shell/Caltex, so gonna top up before the weekend. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Blueray said:

yes, was honestly kinda miffed, told my friend I simply share good lobang, not director or shareholder of SPC.

anyways, sua lah. some people not appreciative so I just diam diam with regards to lobangs lor. 

noticed its now a 10c gap between SPC and Shell/Caltex, so gonna top up before the weekend. 

Too late bro, SPC also went up liao. Now SPC95 is $2.44

I will just continue to use them with 25% discount and 6% Everyday card rebate. The base price is still the cheapest. 

201375488_4047423355335815_5531987157405561377_n.png

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

I will just continue to use them with 25% discount and 6% Everyday card rebate. The base price is still the cheapest. 

oic, means fuel kaki not updated.

ok lah, then can wait a bit more. 

thanks. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

@Blueray First time, hearing such thing. I pumped SPC for over 20 years on two different rides, no such issue. Sometimes, is really a pile of bulls***. No harm done on your side. Just know that some people do not need to be given help or free things.

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Blueray said:

yeah, I passed SPC vouchers to my friend last time.

then one day he comprain to me his mechanic say spark plug dirty cos of SPC.

now I pass my spare SPC vouchers to other ppl. so I dont have to listen to this type of complain.

no issues with ppl complaining that SPC no good, cos means fewerr ppl when we go lor. [laugh]

Spark plug dirty cause of SPC? First time hear such thing le? Lol. So meaning if pump caltex/shell, spark plug would never get dirty ah? 😅

• Haha! 2

I had stopped using SPC for a while now, the management " chut pattern " over the disc with restriction of refuelling within a specific week, not exceeding Sunday and the discount offset of 23% is dependent of C.C discrepancies with PHVL holder.

literally it means i cannot use to pay with credit card purchase of refuel( full tank ) and still use my PHVL, i am not entitled to the 23% in past 2 months, so I have stopped patronising them, I rather use Sinopec / Esso

even now of 25% offer , I refused to use them, since thy give me sh+t time, i return the favour ( make me happy 1st )

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

201375488_4047423355335815_5531987157405561377_n.png

When pump SPC, using POSB everyday card, is the overall saving/discount is better than UOB one card?

@13177 Yes, I am aware, it just pissed me off during past 2 mths, i rather make myself happy than allowing them to tell me this/ that which i cannot accept . . . I had been a supporter v long time liao

• Praise 1

Twincharged
43 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

I had stopped using SPC for a while now, the management " chut pattern " over the disc with restriction of refuelling within a specific week, not exceeding Sunday and the discount offset of 23% is dependent of C.C discrepancies with PHVL holder.

literally it means i cannot use to pay with credit card purchase of refuel( full tank ) and still use my PHVL, i am not entitled to the 23% in past 2 months, so I have stopped patronising them, I rather use Sinopec / Esso

even now of 25% offer , I refused to use them, since thy give me sh+t time, i return the favour ( make me happy 1st )

Eh? Doesn’t phvl with posb everyday work well like what fcw75 is using?

49 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Spark plug dirty cause of SPC? First time hear such thing le? Lol. So meaning if pump caltex/shell, spark plug would never get dirty ah? 😅

Spark Plug Clog 😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
53 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Actually I don’t quite get what you mean. 

PHVL get 25% every week. Actually it’s 22% + 3%. 

2 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

@Blueray First time, hearing such thing. I pumped SPC for over 20 years on two different rides, no such issue. Sometimes, is really a pile of bulls***. No harm done on your side. Just know that some people do not need to be given help or free things.

ya lor. so now am selective about sharing lobang. no point wasting my strength to tap my phone and data to send out the message. :XD:

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

aiya, some of the jiuhu mechanics will say anything to show they jin smart. [laugh]

my understanding is our petrol industry QC is quite strict, unlike boleh land. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

Heng got oem :XD:

let all these rich people drive their rich big cars support petrol kiosk :XD:

Any black smoke?

• Haha! 1

Anyone using shell?

I am using citi for decades. Recently was told by the guy at shell uob one much offer higher discount than citi. Is it true? If yes, probably need to go get a uob one.

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

When pump SPC, using POSB everyday card, is the overall saving/discount is better than UOB one card?

It's about the same, I did a calculation before.

UOB, the right amount to pump is $68...nothing more nothing less....haha. That's to get the additional $3 off. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

ya lor. so now am selective about sharing lobang. no point wasting my strength to tap my phone and data to send out the message. :XD:

aiya, some of the jiuhu mechanics will say anything to show they jin smart. [laugh]

my understanding is our petrol industry QC is quite strict, unlike boleh land. 

Actually SPC shares the refinery with Caltex, so the bulk of their product should be the same, barring some minor difference in additives.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2