Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

@Enye all the oil coy practise this disc permutation; Thy don't give direct 21/23/25% off- formula of X % less Y% less rebate equal Z equivalent ( Fuel prices will affect everyone as long as lockdown is over )

The road will open up and motorists get on accelerator , the Oil PPL are watching us motorist, don't ask why 50L, it is silly, yet some ppl complaint in other social media, i hardly drive during this period, that is why . . . Haha !

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
On 6/25/2021 at 9:05 AM, Fcw75 said:

That’s enough liao.

At least you support the company that bother to differentiate their pricing from others. Me and a few others here too.

Some don’t want support never mind, still keep saying SPC fuel no good, no power, poor FC. 

Why the prejudice against SPC?

• Haha! 3

On 6/26/2021 at 10:57 AM, Enye said:

actually i count count after seeing so many spc supporters, esso not much difference compared to spc despite 2% higher price for me leh

esso 10% site discount + 4% cc discount  +8% cc rebate (citi cash back) + ~2% esso points equivalent 

spc 10% site discount + 5% cc discount + 6% cc rebate (everyday card)

unless i missed something?

😬

Shell? 

On 6/26/2021 at 12:27 PM, Meanmachine said:

@Fcw75 I reckon you got me wrong bro, having a PHVL does not necessary mean I'm a full time Gojek, Grab driver, Im certainly not one of them. This license enabled me to drive car event on special VVIP/ invited overseas dignitaries and high profiles personality, I can't go into details.

This PHVL is a requirement by relevant authority. Thank you

I have seen employees of BCA, MPA, MOM with phv sticker on their windscreen. 

• Shocked 2

On 6/26/2021 at 10:57 AM, Enye said:

actually i count count after seeing so many spc supporters, esso not much difference compared to spc despite 2% higher price for me leh

esso 10% site discount + 4% cc discount  +8% cc rebate (citi cash back) + ~2% esso points equivalent 

spc 10% site discount + 5% cc discount + 6% cc rebate (everyday card)

unless i missed something?

😬

the 8% Citi cc rebate is subject to some minimum spend monthly or quarterly ?

personally I prefer upfront discount and cash back, simple and straightforward.

up to individual spending patterns lor. 

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

I have seen employees of BCA, MPA, MOM with phv sticker on their windscreen

I have seen many cars with "POLIS" crest on windscreens also 🤣🤣..... special .....can park anywhere like grandfathers road😂

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
38 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

I have seen many cars with "POLIS" crest on windscreens also 🤣🤣..... special .....can park anywhere like grandfathers road😂

But I saw a police car got wheel-cramped in a condo carpark leh!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

All rental cars are required to show the sticker.

Incl MINDEF Audi

Not sure rental or personal though.

I doubt they are rental as can see many personalise sticker on those windscreen; baby on board, office/condo building passes etc. 

If not for their lanyard you won't know they are ministries officer.😓

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

But I saw a police car got wheel-cramped in a condo carpark leh!

wOW you should have taken pix and posted here.......... the one I'm talking about are those  "invincible thinking types" whom put those decals (on windscreen ) like road tax decals so that they think they got "like" diplomatic immunity to parking  fines    🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

wOW you should have taken pix and posted here.......... the one I'm talking about are those  "invincible thinking types" whom put those decals (on windscreen ) like road tax decals so that they think they got "like" diplomatic immunity to parking  fines    🤣

Will embassy cars like these have immunity to parking fines?:grin:

image.thumb.png.a48ac8aa04041f4721435b00f295eb10.png

59 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

YEAP pretty much .......... however you can always try to wheel clamp them ...... see what happens...... especially the one with the US of A flag 🤣.... but usually will have a driver and on official duties  

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Don’t give a rats ass even in NYC. You think they give a crap here? 
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/12/05/diplomats-out-of-staters-owe-nyc-millions-in-parking-tickets/amp/

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/cities/2016/sep/23/fine-diplomats-not-paying-parking-tickets

Edited by Mkl22
  • Shocked 1

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

They are the scourge of the world’s capitals. They flout the law and cost the authorities millions. Yet, like mice, noise and traffic jams, there seems to be little any city can do to protect itself from diplomats.

Immunity from prosecution under the Vienna Convention may be a vital part of international relations, but it does little good for the moral fibre of the individuals involved.

Hahaha…

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

YEAP pretty much .......... however you can always try to wheel clamp them ...... see what happens...... especially the one with the US of A flag 🤣.... but usually will have a driver and on official duties  

You notice that the silver Lexus car carries a Russian flag and the blue BMW car carries a USA flag?
So despite the public animosity between the two countries, their diplomats are having a jolly well good time together in Singapore at Shangri-La. LOL.

5 hours ago, BanCoe said:

unless u have a CD plate after the number or SEP1 , else tak pakai

41 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

unless u have a CD plate after the number or SEP1 , else tak pakai

i think nowadays SEP 1 plate lagi scared to park anyhow .... wait kenna stomp lagi worse ....... especially during official functions/ duties...... sure have bodyguard and outrider 

• Praise 1