Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

6 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

F1 is really never a good sport, so is rally and other motorsport. They are just nothing but a waste of energy, pollution and that's all. But people are so crazy about them.

There are some F1 innovations that filter down to the high end road cars e.g. paddle shift. 

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Brass said:

I meant declaring & paying taxes for the fuel.

It cannot be hidden + limit is 20L iirc.

Modification of fuel tanks might not be available for every model.

then one can do that with a car too. No need motorcycle.

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

I saw a Honda 750cc Motorcycle,can change to a 30 Litres Fuel Tank,the Fuel Tank is made of a Special Plastic,can see the Petrol inside.

yep a friend of mine in KL has that. White color translucent plastic tank. Good for long range endurance rides

Ya better pump today. Noticed petrol companies don't usually adjust their prices on weekends. Likely they will adjust tomorrow. 

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

In the near future, all uncles/ aunties manning the petrol kiosk refuel station will be by robots just like serving foods at Food courts & payment will be via CC or fleet card , press receipt, collect check and leave, no need Q for payment -ridiculous 15-25 mins wasted

Actually never really waste so much unless the car owner want to go toilet do business, which he can do after paying and parking the car at designated lots if he civic minded,  or take own sweet time buying grocery and snacks lah. The refilling of petrol will take easily a few mnutes which by then the owner should be waiting infront of the payment counters already. The counter staff would call out those whose cars have done filling so that also not really wasting time. Only time wasted is walking back to the car after making payment. If can do payment in the car, the walking back to car would be the only part that wasted time.

But then the petrol companies would need to deal with those customers who never make payment and just drive off. Can be overcome though by designing each refilling lane with the gantry barrier which is lifted only after payment has been made. This approach would be welcomed by those in a hurry and not wanting to buy anything from the store, very space efficient too. Don't know why nobody doing that haha.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:10 PM, Fcw75 said:

If 200% almost everyone is a millionaire liao. 🤣

Yup .. to put it into context of the rise … u can’t lump everything together 

Edited by Sdf4786k

2 hours ago, therock said:

Get your full tank today!

hello shell I’m otw … 🚗 ️ 

Petrol companies will tell us,你逃得过今天,你也逃不过明天😄😄

• Haha! 1

On 3/24/2022 at 1:45 PM, Fitvip said:

So true. F1 is not for the good of the environment and our health. The burning tyres stink too! Fuel is so expensive and they just burn it without purpose! So are driftings!

I still trying to figure out this green peace movement and their bashing of air travel accelerated ozone depletion.. 2019 till now, most aircraft are grounded. Yet the ozone layer continues to deplete at an accelerated rate.. would it not means we are looking at the wrong source of cause ?

then, they start focusing on coal and data Center because every starts to wfh.. WTF? Would it also not mean the cars usage also reduced? 

next thing u know, cause and effect is because we send too much tik Tok and WhatsApp 

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Petrol companies will tell us,你逃得过今天,你也逃不过明天😄😄

I lean burn ..

walk home more often 😂 

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, therock said:

I lean burn ..

walk home more often 😂 

I can say that , you cannot, soon you will have to go out in full  battle order, diapers, milk powder, baby pram etc 😅😅

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

I still trying to figure out this green peace movement and their bashing of air travel accelerated ozone depletion.. 2019 till now, most aircraft are grounded. Yet the ozone layer continues to deplete at an accelerated rate.. would it not means we are looking at the wrong source of cause ?

then, they start focusing on coal and data Center because every starts to wfh.. WTF? Would it also not mean the cars usage also reduced? 

next thing u know, cause and effect is because we send too much tik Tok and WhatsApp 

Ask them to go and tell Kim Jung Un not  to test his icbm!

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I can say that , you cannot, soon you will have to go out in full  battle order, diapers, milk powder, baby pram etc 😅😅

No la, I'm still driving around, looking for good food for wife, and maybe baby next time..

This fish soup is good...

image.thumb.png.2a47c8379a91b6541a654cf46aaab64f.png

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, therock said:

No la, I'm still driving around, looking for good food for wife, and maybe baby next time..

This fish soup is good...

image.thumb.png.2a47c8379a91b6541a654cf46aaab64f.png

Please share this in Makan thread. 😂

The queue last night around 11pm at SPC Jurong was crazy. Some drivers sat in their cars waiting for the attendent to finish pumping. 

I was thinking, why couldn't he wait near the cashier, pay and leave. There was a really long queue of cars both sides of the road. 

1 hour ago, Banz86 said:

The queue last night around 11pm at SPC Jurong was crazy. Some drivers sat in their cars waiting for the attendent to finish pumping. 

I was thinking, why couldn't he wait near the cashier, pay and leave. There was a really long queue of cars both sides of the road. 

For the additional 5% off? Heng I pumped on Sat instead at ard the same time.. not much crowd

Looking forward to the q on 31 March 2359, at customs, maybe 50% off V Power

Edited by kododrift
↡ Advertisement