Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Spc wan sui wan sui wan wan sui

no promo this weekend ah? My tank need to top up liao..

i think they see not many SG cars cross causeway so they boh hue..

• Haha! 2

22 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Later Charcoal Canister flooded with Petrol..Good Luck to Owner.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more ridiculous.. never cease to amaze 🤦🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

no promo this weekend ah? My tank need to top up liao..

i think they see not many SG cars cross causeway so they boh hue..

Causeway no jam now. Just cross and refuel then come back. 1 hour plus journey 😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Causeway no jam now. Just cross and refuel then come back. 1 hour plus journey 😄

Is it worthwile to drive to Johor, just to pump petrol and drive back? I thought the vehicle must have 3/4 fuel tank before entering Malaysia? The time we spent to travel there and maybe causeway will have heavy jam.

22 minutes ago, Scorpiong said:

Is it worthwile to drive to Johor, just to pump petrol and drive back? I thought the vehicle must have 3/4 fuel tank before entering Malaysia? The time we spent to travel there and maybe causeway will have heavy jam.

You’ll need to amortize by buying a year’s supply of toilet rolls and washing liquid… 

not for me but I do look forward to long drives up north when it’s clear if we need the tag or other stuff are sorted ..

kuantan, kedah and more 👍 

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

How true is this.?Malaysia actually don't like Singaporean go in.?

IMG-20220402-WA0003.jpg

Someone totally economically illiterate as minister? Duno how economics works?

• Haha! 1

IMG-20220402-WA0003.jpg

18 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Someone totally economically illiterate as minister? Duno how economics works?

Malaysia senior minister lodges police report over fake news that he does not welcome Singaporeans
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/malaysia-minister-fake-news-singaporeans-police-report-726531

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

IMG-20220402-WA0003.jpg

He wants Sillypooreans to go massage also?

• Haha! 1

On 3/27/2022 at 11:12 AM, Sdf4786k said:

I still trying to figure out this green peace movement and their bashing of air travel accelerated ozone depletion.. 2019 till now, most aircraft are grounded. Yet the ozone layer continues to deplete at an accelerated rate.. would it not means we are looking at the wrong source of cause ?

then, they start focusing on coal and data Center because every starts to wfh.. WTF? Would it also not mean the cars usage also reduced? 

next thing u know, cause and effect is because we send too much tik Tok and WhatsApp 

Do you mean CO2 level instead of ozone layer depletion.  Ozone level has been slowly on the mend thanks to the Montreal Protocol

https://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/climate/ozone-depleting-substances-and-climate-change-1

(edited)

@ER-3682 Only those who earn Sing Dollars welcome us with open arms, and some say with open legs🤐!

Their peasants Do Not like us to go in and flood their commercial areas, especially their supermarkets. They also hate to hear Sgreans keep saying cheap cheap, like birds chirping! Sgreans load their vehicles with everything they can catch hold of, at the same time they jack up the prices. 

We feel the products are cheap simply because of the currency ratio 1 3!

To the locals there, everything is so expensive! They blame us for spoiling the market!

For any senior official to say such thing is uncalled for and unprofessional! Their tourism board has to work hard to attract visitors who are willing to empty their wallets  there!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic
23 hours ago, inlinesix said:

On my Mini, I rev till 5k RPM every gear.

Meanwhile, I could only rev till 4K RPM on RON98.

think is your car spoil 

😬😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1