Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

9 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Less lah. 
less will do

i sell my car if $10per liter

buy EV

muayhahaha

Still have one, but make u more dl when they hog the road, slow acceleration . red light turn green light maybe can only clear 3-4 car that kind of slow. non peak travel 60+70+ at expressway overtake lane.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
14 hours ago, 107fan said:

actually, u have a car, would surely travel far far outside of ur residential vicinity right. Just pump non Shell on the way home. No need support the same few near ur place 😆

That is what exactly I have been doing for decades.😁😁😁

• Praise 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Hopefully petrol price shoots to $5 per liter then we will have less cars on the roads.  

That is where the divide can be more obvious.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

I can count the number of times I pumped at shell in my whole life. 
used to pump caltex when all prices where the same, but ever since prices didn’t go up in tandem, I have since totally avoided caltex and shell. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

I can count the number of times I pumped at shell in my whole life. 
used to pump caltex when all prices where the same, but ever since prices didn’t go up in tandem, I have since totally avoided caltex and shell. 

Last last time my mindset is can only pump shell since their petrol is better than others. But now no more such mindset and i have never pump shell for donkey years. I only go to shell to use their air tyre machine to pump tyres. 😂

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

I used to pump cowtax cos it’s along the way. Now I changed the way so that esso is along the way instead

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
17 hours ago, 107fan said:

actually, u have a car, would surely travel far far outside of ur residential vicinity right. Just pump non Shell on the way home. No need support the same few near ur place 😆

You cannot convince a die hard Shell fan to pump other brands. It’s against their beliefs. I’m speaking from experience and I gave up. 

Offered my friend to use my PHV SPC to get 25% discount plus 6% everyday card rebate. He said don’t like SPC and the usual stuff….no power, poor FC, spoil the engine(?)…😴

As long as there’s this type of people, Shell would just keep increasing bit by bit to test the tolerance level and increase their profit. Why would they stop doing it? So F it la.

Not surprisingly, he’s the type that always vote PAP too. 😒

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

Twincharged
41 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

You cannot convince a die hard Shell fan to pump other brands. It’s against their beliefs. I’m speaking from experience and I gave up. 

Offered my friend to use my PHV SPC to get 25% discount plus 6% everyday card rebate. He said don’t like SPC and the usual stuff….no power, poor FC, spoil the engine(?)…😴

As long as there’s this type of people, Shell would just keep increasing bit by bit to test the tolerance level and increase their profit. Why would they stop doing it? So F it la.

Now he’s the sort that is best to convince confuse con! Hhahhahhahhahaha🤣

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

i was a shell hardcore fans many many years ago😂.

somehow last time i feel their oil more power, but slowly give up 😂

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
6 hours ago, Wolfverine said:

I go Shell but to "pump" electricity 🤣

Oh,i think more Expensive than other Electricity Supplier,Shell Electricity come with ''V-Power''.?

Hypersonic
7 hours ago, Beregond said:

Your price elasticity is lower. 😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 hours ago, Beregond said:

haha, I have ex-seehum employee who told me, it's all the same, just pump the cheapest.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, Etnt said:

haha, I have ex-seehum employee who told me, it's all the same, just pump the cheapest.

Petrol are the same..only Additives not.

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Etnt said:

a-shell-petrol-tanker-is-pumping-gasolin

Is it because all the nozzles are connected to that one tank? LoL

So is diesel actually petrol too? LoL

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
8 hours ago, Beregond said:

Not say a shell hardcore fans but i have this mentality that shell petrol is better and i have an uncle also work in shell, so he always tell me shell petrol is good. But now i dont think this way anymore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1