Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

319069351_679461330482041_2907627996619052100_n.jpg

Wah just nice got more discount  can pump this weekend. Pumped last weekend and was price was 2.73 😑

Edited by Confusedboi
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

Wah just nice got more discount  can pump this weekend. Pumped last weekend and was price was 2.73 😑

You just pumped last weekend, need to pump again this weekend, so fast? Last weekend i pumped also 2.73. Dont think need to pump again this weekend lo. Hopefully this 23% will continue for the next 2 weekends. Then got chance to enjoy this discount.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You just pumped last weekend, need to pump again this weekend, so fast? Last weekend i pumped also 2.73. Dont think need to pump again this weekend lo. Hopefully this 23% will continue for the next 2 weekends. Then got chance to enjoy this discount.

Still got about 1/3 tank left .Just will pump on Sunday before promo ends to enjoy the discount 😁😁

• Praise 1

With the year coming to an end, let’s celebrate 2022 together! 

We’d like to say a big thank you to all our customers who have shown their support to Esso. 

From 4pm on 16 December to 4pm on 19 December 2022, enjoy 23% off all Esso Synergy™ fuels and diesel grades for Esso Smiles Classic, Esso Smiles Private Hire, Esso Smiles Taxi and Esso Smiles Bus cardholders.

Not an Esso Smiles member yet? Sign up now to enjoy this exclusive promotion. Let’s live out the Holiday spirit together! #SaveatEsso #EssoSG 

This Promotion is not applicable for Esso Fleet Card customers. Applicable discount amount is subject to current bank card offers and is calculated on an add-on basis, where the total of site and Esso Smiles discounts as well as bank card offers will not exceed 23% for all Esso Smiles Classic, Esso Smiles Private Hire, Esso Smiles Taxi and Esso Smiles Bus card customers. Applicable at all Esso service stations. This offer is not applicable with other on-going promotions, unless otherwise stated.

• Praise 5

Actually,getting very Tired,of Comparing between Brands & What Credit Card got what Discount,Oil Companies in Singapore should follow other Countries,all same Price,no special Discount or whatsever Credit Cards & Cash...only Royality Points & good Service to keep Customers coming back.

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Actually,getting very Tired,of Comparing between Brands & What Credit Card got what Discount,Oil Companies in Singapore should follow other Countries,all same Price,no special Discount or whatsever Credit Cards & Cash...only Royality Points & good Service to keep Customers coming back.

Other countries each station has its own price. Also no one price across. Except for countries where the govt subsidises. 
I very much prefer pricing differences. That’s at least some partial market competition. 

Edited by Mkl22

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Errrr…have you been to USA?

The price among stations can vary along a street.

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

In Australia, all Petrol stations have different price.

31 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Errrr…have you been to USA?

The price among stations can vary along a street.

Actually i mean,why different Credit Card,different Discount.?All should be the same.

Came back from Europe

Diff stations have diff prices

And prices change dynamically

I entered a station with 1.759 and pumped. When I exited the billboard was updated to 1.789!

• Haha! 4

11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Why should it be the same?

So no need to stick to the Brand of Petrol my Card peg to it...also can try between different Brands.