Starhub suck thumb liao no EPL.

Valx

No farking diff...... both farker are just out to screw suck-scriber..... wtf..... sports channel... every month pay few $10 of dollar... and it does not include WC, Champion League etc etc...... NBCCB..... already give up.... now every weekend see my ownself play ball better..... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Will sign back the plan from Mar... now dont need to "subsidies" those EPL viewer...

Last time the sport program is 25 (above 3~4 years ago)... now less than 20...better for non EPL viewer

My take is Starhub not keen to fork out such BIG amt of $$$ to pay the BPL provider as that will eat into their bottom line... but in order to paint a nice picture in front of the customers... just KPKB & cried foul over the whole saga [thumbsdown]

No one are saints... all want to make profit mah... every companies also want to make $$$; else how we got our salaries???

If we can do without the dose of BPL matches... can always save the $ for something else... if not(like myself).. just pay & enjoy the fix.

Your 1st suggestion was already implemented. Cross carriage measures were introduced in 2010. But there are ways to get round it like the latest which Singtel and BPL pulled.

Say the agreement is not exclusive hence these measures cant be enforced. AND create a clause, when BPL really takes StarHub in, they pay a "compensation" to Singtel. Both ways, the RED wins.

BPL is also an accessory to this by maintaining they are "open" to nego with StarHub.

Well, thats the say the game is played to beat regulatory bodies. I have been there and done that before. I will also proposed the same which Singtel did. No 2 ways about it.

then my last point?

then my last point?

your last point is rubbish.

IDA bid liao still sell to Starhub and singtel to milk us for what?

give to MediaCorp and let us watch for free lah [laugh]

your last point is rubbish.

IDA bid liao still sell to Starhub and singtel to milk us for what?

give to MediaCorp and let us watch for free lah [laugh]

lol.. now no more tv license.. so they put FTA how to earn back $$?

lol.. now no more tv license.. so they put FTA how to earn back $$?

i am willing to pay tv licese to get BPL for free [:p]

okay on serious note.. that is their problem.. they create it years ago by allowing Starhub to get into such situation..they should have the ball to do what LTA and HDB are doing.. reverse the trend. [laugh]