Potholes on CTE Tunnels towards AYE

Fortress

Been traveling along CTE, one of the most expensive (ERP rates) road over the last 3 months. Anyone noticed the number of potholes on the CTE Tunnels towards AYE...it seems to get more, deeper and bigger over the last 2 months.

↡ Advertisement

I called up 2 days ago to report a pothole just before the tunnel and when passed by at night, seems like it was covered...... [laugh]

I called up 2 days ago to report a pothole just before the tunnel and when passed by at night, seems like it was covered...... [laugh]

Yes they are fast in taking cover so hope more of the drivers feedback any potholes or even the mini or tiny holes that you can see

during your drive to report until they can come up with better solution to overcome the pothole frequency.

Been traveling along CTE, one of the most expensive (ERP rates) road over the last 3 months. Anyone noticed the number of potholes on the CTE Tunnels towards AYE...it seems to get more, deeper and bigger over the last 2 months.

Yes I almost run over a big pothole few days ago in tunnel. Phew lucky I saw it far away.

Where are the exact location of the potholes? Do advise so that i could ring LTA up to get it fixed asap. I occasionally use the tunnels. Don't wanna damage my rims.

now a days many potholes...

pandan road near cement plant got potholes, and very poor road condition.....plus many dogs running around....

Neutral Newbie

Is it me or does our road get more potholes nowadays?

Last time when I was younger, I don't rmb seeing so many.

Maybe car population increase so wear and tear faster.

Okayyyy. Those potholes are nothing compared with those in jb. Those potholes at cte has been there since early of feb how come now only after public feedback then they repair. So much for paying taxes.

Okayyyy. Those potholes are nothing compared with those in jb. Those potholes at cte has been there since early of feb how come now only after public feedback then they repair. So much for paying taxes.

U comparing potholes in Sg to Jb?? Are you kidding me?? A First World Country to a Third World one!!!

Can I call LTA to report those potholes on Jurong Island highway? :angry:

I think this one should report to JTC, they will arrange for repairs iirc...

Anyway with the ever changing of lanes closing due to tunneling works and the amt of heavy vehicles travellimg there, its not gonnaget better or chg anytime soon.

Can I call LTA to report those potholes on Jurong Island highway? :angry:

I think this one should report to JTC, they will arrange for repairs iirc...

Anyway with the ever changing of lanes closing due to tunneling works and the amt of heavy vehicles travelling there, its not gonna get better or chg anytime soon.

↡ Advertisement