Proton Exora#2

SGXora

Neutral Newbie

Saw a Sg plate Exora with R3 parts suchs as light pulley,R3 air intake and R3 rims at my usual Larkin workshop but owner not seen,Exora is CPS black normal plate SJZ1xxx with fog lights and oval muffler.Any bro owner here?

R3 light crank pulley and intake.. nice.. wonder how much it cost..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

im back after a very very long time. been enjoying my ride for the past 1.5 yrs still trying to keep it look as new since the day I got. have a issue recently and I remember seeing it highlighted in this forum. after switching off engine can still hear some engine running nosie, not sure where its coming from... I will switch my engine on again then rev a few times and switch off then totally silent.... only 1.5yrs old got this problem . [:(]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

im back after a very very long time. been enjoying my ride for the past 1.5 yrs still trying to keep it look as new since the day I got. have a issue recently and I remember seeing it highlighted in this forum. after switching off engine can still hear some engine running nosie, not sure where its coming from... I will switch my engine on again then rev a few times and switch off then totally silent.... only 1.5yrs old got this problem . [:(]

I belive the sound is from the fan. When u off ur engine and the engine is still 'hot' to the sensor, the fan will continue to turn till a appropriate temperature to be eventual stop..

It happen to me.

Maybe what u can do is on your engine and on ur aircon.check if both fans is turning.

I found out one of my fan kaput.. so I change..

Supercharged

It should be the radiator fan. It will auto off after about 10 mins.

To confirm this, when the sound occur again, lift up your bonnet and look inside to see if the fan is still turning.

I belive the sound is from the fan. When u off ur engine and the engine is still 'hot' to the sensor, the fan will continue to turn till a appropriate temperature to be eventual stop..

It happen to me.

Maybe what u can do is on your engine and on ur aircon.check if both fans is turning.

I found out one of my fan kaput.. so I change..

How much you paid for the fan?

Turbocharged

any bro out there changed battery b4? can advise me where n how much. my cranking getting weaker...guess it's time to change.

any bro out there changed battery b4? can advise me where n how much. my cranking getting weaker...guess it's time to change.

I change once, Bro. Car just couldn't start at my house MSCP in the morning. Saw the battery light indicator on. Car's already 3.5yrs.

Gotta call the 24hrs online "Dial-A-Battery" here in mycarforum. The chap's good. Arrive about 12 plus in the afternoon. Kena pay 100plus (cant recall exactly how much). Battery now got written "Dec 12". [:)]

• Praise 1

I have changed mine to Amaron 90D23L Battery which is a bit more powerful than the Stock Battery (60AH) last year.

If I'm not wrong, paid $140 from EPS (Cash and Carry)

Once you hear cranking weaker better replace battery esp.if already more than 2 or 3 years old.

Because one day without warning will just not crank at all.

Just had my radiator fan (bigger one) replaced, motor shorted & caused fuse to blow.

That explains why I was having the engine check light appearing.

Had it replaced with an oem fan motor (brand-yuki) Taiwan made. Part cost $170/- labour $25/-.

To all Proton Campro Singapore owners,Tired of your drive by wire lag and low current flow?

Well I've done installing 3 copper ground cables RM105,Did throttle respond RM50,Cleaning and service of throttle body RM50 and do pedal response RM50 for my saga Blm 1.3 At.Result is better current flow more cooling aircon, brighter headlights and best of all no lag of response even when aircon compressor kicks in

My Jb friend will do for you be it at Larkin,Skudai or even Angsana..Any enquiries pls what's app me @ 91460056

Next month I will do my exora cps and we shall see how,cause my saga Blm 1.3 AT already get 60%!result and next time will fit another 2 more cables with anti rust bracket

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1