(Stomp) hit by drunk foreign driver

Scion

wow... i must say the stomper was incredibly patient

think if i was in his shoes, i would give that bugger a taste of my fist liao

driver_throws_beer_and_tries_to_flee_after_hitting_car-thumbnail.jpg

This man hit a STOMPer's car and fled, and after being chased down, threw away a beer bottle he had with him. The man also refused to cooperate with a female traffic police officer, who had to coax him into taking a breathalyser test for more than 20 times.

The STOMPer said the man was drunk as he failed the breathalyser test given by another male traffic police officer who arrived at the scene later on.

Said the STOMPer:

"I am writing this to share with netizens about my recent encounter with a drink driver.

"It was 11am on Friday (Feb 22) when my car was hit from the back by a drink driver. One would not expect to find a drink driver at such an odd hour but yes, he was one."

The STOMPer said he found out the man was a foreigner from his conversation with the traffic police woman.

The STOMPer added:

"After hitting my car, he sped away. Recovering from my shock quickly, I chased him. I managed to drive alongside his car and gestured for him to stop.

"Instead, he showed me his middle finger. Suddenly, he made a left turn into Valley road, and went against the flow of traffic.

"Luckily, there was no pedestrians crossing the road or any oncoming cars. As it was a two-way lane, I turned left and tried to block his path with my car.

"He, however, managed to inch his vehicle forward and quickly got out to throw away a San Miguel beer bottle. As I was approaching him, he shouted "F*** you Singaporean man" He then pushed my shoulder and uttered the four-letter word another time.

"I was so tempted to beat the daylight out of him but controlled my emotions. By then, a few workers from a nearby shop were gathering to watch the entire saga.

"One PRC worker told me he too saw him throw a bottle into the dustbin. Shortly after, a woman traffic police officer arrived and I have to say that I was very displeased with the way she handled the situation.

"She tried to coax him to blow into the breathalyser tester for more than 20 times but each time, he just gave a puff.

"I then called the traffic police operations room to voice my concern about the situation. In less than 10 minutes, a male traffic police officer arrived, followed by a Volvo Highway patrol and a police car.

"The man was then brought to the back of the Highway patrol car and made to put both hands at the boot. He was then ordered to give a long hard blow and he failed the test.

"He was subsequently arrested without any handcuffs. They put him at the back of the Highway patrol and told me he will be taken to police station."

↡ Advertisement

Hiaz, singapore police are very weak in handling overseas residents. My friend which got caught drink driving at road block and she was handcluffed into police car. So its true there is 2 sets of law in singapore. Which Singaporean are always screwed!

why was the guy without any handcuffs, especially when he showed disregards to the law and the police?

not everyone also must be handcuffed lah.......unless they show signs of aggression or the circumstances required it.......... <_<

Hiaz, singapore police are very weak in handling overseas residents. My friend which got caught drink driving at road block and she was handcluffed into police car. So its true there is 2 sets of law in singapore. Which Singaporean are always screwed!

maybe the lady TP is a new bird :wub:

i guess all depends on the tp on duty tt nite. my fren was handcuff, but he say he suay cos the drunk driver in frt of him resisted violently and took many tp to finally pin him down, guess the mood den not very right and he kena handcuff too. i went ubi twice myself but was very cooperative thus nv kena handcuff.

oh, i did witness ang mo kena handcuff after he tried resisted, he kena pin down by 3 officer some more....

I dont want to use 3rd party example... I WAS handcuffed too 10 years ago, and I showed full cooperation.... I drank, and on that fateful night, my car so fortunately had a puncture, and I stopped by the road side to wait for tow truck assistance, and so nice a TP car came by....

hit by drunker, cannot claim from insurance... jialat

Have to confirm he kena charge for drunk driving then WS engage lawyer to sue him for compensation for repairs, loss of use, or loss of income if kena bedded.

Sibeh ma fun and a long and agonising wait.

hit by drunker, cannot claim from insurance... jialat

Can claim own insurance

Some companies also wont ping your NCB if is the other driver fault.

This drunk guy has amazing perception while still intoxicated.

Immediately can tell the stomper is a sinkie,

Either that or he got some pent up feelings against Singaporean.

Maybe he was fired by a Singaporean boss [laugh]

Can claim own insurance

Some companies also wont ping your NCB if is the other driver fault.

let you know what AXA says in 4 months :D

↡ Advertisement