• 30-40k
    • 40-50k
    • 50-60k
    • 60-70k
    • 70-80k
    • 80-90k
    • 90-100k
    • >100k

Understand Cat E Open category and commercial vehicle is valid for 3 months only while the others are for 6 months.

Apart from this weakness, why is the bidding price so low as you can use Cat E to register any vehicle?

By the way, which distributor sells their cars without COE?

Edited by Piyopico
↡ Advertisement

must b all the uncles hoping to strike cheap coe then renew their laupokchia lah. ADs no action yet lor imo

So, these uncles pay $2 everytime they revise their bid? if so, now banks also earn from buyers [bigcry]

if AD internet connection up lorry till 4.01pm . Issit many bros in here will open champagne?

*i'm not one of the bidders...hhaha

Neutral Newbie

I don't think so, the new measure really hit everyone, even AD won't want to sabo themselves...

Imagine it goes high, mass market still can't afford the 40% or 50% DP, also no sales mah.

But there i tot there is 100% in-house financing available at SOME dealers (SOME SOURCES, 2013)

Understand Cat E Open category and commercial vehicle is valid for 3 months only while the others are for 6 months.

Apart from this weakness, why is the bidding price so low as you can use Cat E to register any vehicle?

Cat E at this stage of declining COE, everyone would be careful. If they get a high Cat E now and in month's time, if B goes down too much, they would make a big loss.

But there i tot there is 100% in-house financing available at SOME dealers (SOME SOURCES, 2013)

I'm not sure on that, but compare to AD, they don't sell as much cars, so it's not gonna make a significant difference from them.

last time used to be closed bidding. ended up COE $101. people kpkb. and so they changed it to open bidding, people now also kpkb. u sure cannot satisfy everyone.

Neutral Newbie

Guys, imagine u r at an atm doing your bidding and you realise some dealers is using the atm to bid also... WHATCHA GONNA DO???

I don't think so, the new measure really hit everyone, even AD won't want to sabo themselves...

Imagine it goes high, mass market still can't afford the 40% or 50% DP, also no sales mah.

On the other hand ADs would not like it to go so low as Cash rich ADs hold considerable Cat E. If Cat B goes down, their Cat E would suffer

all sell without COE..

markup higher only

must b all the uncles hoping to strike cheap coe then renew their laupokchia lah. ADs no action yet lor imo

Huh? Can use COE from open market to renew coe for existing car?

Hypersonic

many people trying their luck

a bit too soon.

give it a couple of years for COE prices to come down.

:D