Mom kills son because of small dick

Nicholas

Indonesian Mother Kills 9-Year-Old Son Over 'Small Penis'

An Indonesian woman drowned her nine-year-old son in the bath, claiming she was worried that his "small penis" would affect his prospects for the future, a police spokesman said Thursday.

The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP.

"She told police investigators that she killed him as he would have a bleak future with his small penis," Rikwanto said.

"She drowned her son in a bathtub filled with water. She then dressed him and laid him on a bed. After that, she went to a nearby police office to report her crime."

Rikwanto said the woman was fully conscious of what she had done, but police ordered a psychological test to assess her mental condition.

http://www.businessinsider.com/indonesian-...-old-son-2013-2

[hur][hur] [hur]

↡ Advertisement

this one is real tragedy. could be due to perceived society values that affects one's mentality and thinking.

Read somewhere that if penis look small when flaccid, it will be bigger than those that already look big, when erected.

Read somewhere that if penis look small when flaccid, it will be bigger than those that already look big, when erected.

I agree on this one.

False.

Turbocharged

I'd like to know what she was comparing it against.

Did she line up 100 Nine year olds, and because here sons was the smallest - kill him?

an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bet her husband is soooooo small that she worried other gals in future will be like her

idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is wat called c--k brain

Did she line up 100 Nine year olds, and because here sons was the smallest - kill him?

illiterate and naive can do all kind of horrible things, she probably compare to cow or dog that are more productive

I also want to know. Also, 9 yo haven't reach puberty what, if keep feeding him Tongkat Ali maybe will improve.

Conclusion is the mother [hur]

Yeah haven't reach puberty yet and she pass judgement. Maybe after puberty his son asset grow at a speed that is beyond her expectation. This woman is crazy