Mom kills son because of small dick

Nicholas

Stupid mother.. Probably wanted his son to have big c**k so she could f**k him in the future because no one would want to f**k her ugly a**.

Mods pls don't give me yellow card for my crude language. IMO I think her brain up lorry already. Worried bout her son's life so instead took it away? The 9 yrs she spent bringing

up her son didn't mean anything issit?

Read somewhere that if penis look small when flaccid, it will be bigger than those that already look big, when erected.

then the guy with the small penis will faint everytime he gets a erection because all the blood go to his penis... lol

LOL....is ok, you are releasing anger and not at anybody in particular!

PEace! [wave]

then the guy with the small penis will faint everytime he gets a erection because all the blood go to his penis... lol

Won't faint la, just a bit seh like giving blood. [laugh]

this one is real tragedy. could be due to perceived society values that affects one's mentality and thinking.

Definitely tragic for a young life to end like that; but from a medical point ; it could have been a congenital problem call CAH which the mother maybe be dealing with for 9 years. Having small or ambiguous genital is the first sign for male.

The adage Chinese insult of a female genital size does has its basis from this medical condition.

Something suddenly came to my mind: Where is the father?

might have been killed by the wife as well so the same reason....... :ph34r:[laugh]

Turbocharged

illiterate and naive can do all kind of horrible things, she probably compare to cow or dog that are more productive

fark, if she gonna compare to a horse... she got to kill the whole village of men... [crazy][hur]

I also want to know. Also, 9 yo haven't reach puberty what, if keep feeding him Tongkat Ali maybe will improve.

Conclusion is the mother [hur]

u also same with the mother la, still 9 yrs old u wanna give him tongkat ali? LOL [laugh]

I'd like to know what she was comparing it against.

Did she line up 100 Nine year olds, and because here sons was the smallest - kill him?

she watch monster c0ck p0rn thats why hahaha

u also same with the mother la, still 9 yrs old u wanna give him tongkat ali? LOL [laugh]

Feed Tongkat Ali vs kill the son where got same?? [laugh]

Feed Tongkat Ali vs kill the son where got same?? [laugh]

oh, kill son is direct

feed tongkat ali in long term killing [laugh]

sekali all night child cannot sleep due to didi stay awake lol

Turbocharged

so u admitting u have similarity with 9 yr old boy?? HAHAHA

Dude, sometimes the trick is not to say it.

↡ Advertisement