Myanmar chu pattern in next SEA games

Scion

Remember, whatever games mentioned here is played in MY too.... So what makes you think SG guarantee win? The only game I can guarantee SG win is queuing game... [laugh]

Should make the subaru challenge as part of SEA Games too coz looks like high chance is locals win.... [cool]

↡ Advertisement

throw in hantam bola and catching too!

hahaha... and pepsi cola 1-2-3- too... other than striking at opponents feet, players can strike at all parts of the body to score a hit with any part of its own body, and the players will not be wearing protective clothing... the team with its last player SURVIVING wins the round... it will look like turn-based UFC fights...hehehe...

or can put the most number of tissue packs at hawker seats in a limited time

i am sure we can assemble a strong team from the OLs at Shenton. Haha

Supersonic

Remember, whatever games mentioned here is played in MY too.... So what makes you think SG guarantee win? The only game I can guarantee SG win is queuing game... [laugh]

Should make the subaru challenge as part of SEA Games too coz looks like high chance is locals win.... [cool]

i tink Act Blur oso got chance for golden glory. :D

Turbocharged
(edited)

there are also uniquely Singapore ones like chope tables with tissues and all the stuffs related to NS (eg who can siam the fastest, who has the strongest eye power, who can fill the most sandbags) [laugh]

Edited by Scion

if you follow the issue, they initially wanted to remove badminton from the games.

that shows how mental they are in wanting to reduce the strengths of others so they can be chart toppers.

so is this consider a fair way of handling the games as an organiser?

Did Myanmar succeeded in doing so?

I think this is part of the reality in International sports which usually gets politicised easily by one party or another.

So I fail to see why this should prevent ASEAN members to come together for once a few years sports event since such pre-game josling for advantage grounds is a usual affair.

Why is it a farce ? You prefer to have no sports competition or interaction between SEA countries ?

It's not even run to a professional standard, with all these willy nilly changes at every event.

They should just set a fixed number of sports and stick to them every time. No country get advantage or disadvantage. It's all fair game.

I doubt any country will pull the plug as to whether to send a team.

But then they would reconsider if they wish to send a sizable contingent to show their disapproval at the organiser.

↡ Advertisement