Australia: Car Rental in Melbourne

Tjkbeluga

On 12/13/2023 at 3:11 PM, Tohto said:

When are you moving to Hokkaido ?

The weather will turn much colder this weekend and expect more snow coming.

Ah... I'm in Nagano now... and man is it cold already... tomorrow's predicted to be between 0 & 9°C... today was between 3 & 8°C... so very different from Osaka where there wasn't that sinister chill in the air... I'll be in Hokkaido between 24-28 Dec... I heard it's freezing there already... ha ha... 

Going to Shirakawago tomorrow... expecting it to be freezing cold too... trying to arrange for some time at Shiga Kogen where there are snow play parks but not sure if they're open yet...

↡ Advertisement

On 12/13/2023 at 10:07 PM, teomingern said:

Ah... I'm in Nagano now... and man is it cold already... tomorrow's predicted to be between 0 & 9°C... today was between 3 & 8°C... so very different from Osaka where there wasn't that sinister chill in the air... I'll be in Hokkaido between 24-28 Dec... I heard it's freezing there already... ha ha... 

Going to Shirakawago tomorrow... expecting it to be freezing cold too... trying to arrange for some time at Shiga Kogen where there are snow play parks but not sure if they're open yet...

Share your travel photo leh.

• Praise 1

On 12/13/2023 at 10:10 PM, inlinesix said:

This year, temperature will be a few degrees lower than previous year.

This is happening everywhere that is temperate 

The turn around to lower temperature is this few days, before that all are on the high side.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 12/14/2023 at 12:18 AM, Tohto said:

Share your travel photo leh.

I will share in the JR Pass thread that I created... this one is Australia thread... don't want to cop warning for off-topic...

• Haha! 2

On 12/14/2023 at 12:20 AM, Tohto said:

The turn around to lower temperature is this few days, before that all are on the high side.

That's very nice to know... cos it means my nieces are in for a treat...

↡ Advertisement