Plans for car-free weekends

WTF

Knn..limpei already pay 240k for his new car and u expect me to go pubic during wknd.......wtf

Knn..limpei already pay 240k for his new car and u expect me to go pubic during wknd.......wtf

Certain places only lah.. not whole Singapore. Anyway Haji Lane this type of place with small road, unless u can drive in tight roads better than a Jakarta driver, dun think your big car can move in those lanes

Certain places only lah.. not whole Singapore. Anyway Haji Lane this type of place with small road, unless u can drive in tight roads better than a Jakarta driver, dun think your big car can move in those lanes

can close geylang? i go der eat turtle sup [laugh] [laugh]

Should plan a weekday no car day...let's test our public transportation to the limit....

i think hor, public transport also take break.....breakdown [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

Eh you guys don't confuse and jump to conclusion laa.... What they are saying is simply closing some roads over the weekend to spur more activities there..... Not a bad idea what.... Like Jonker street, Akihabara, you name it....

However, I must say that their choice of word is really poor....

Edited by Tjkbeluga

Eh you guys don't confuse and jump to conclusion laa.... What they are saying is simply closing some roads over the weekend to spur more activities there..... Not a bad idea what.... Like Jonker street, Akihabara, you name it....

However, I must say that their choice of word is really poor....

can close orchard road??? no need for road wat..... [laugh] [laugh]

can close orchard road??? no need for road wat..... [laugh] [laugh]

Not a bad idea actually... but all the tai tai will sure kpkb till the kingdom come.... [laugh]

(edited)

whole sg no car, no bus. no lorry. no taxi no van. no motorcycle.. police, ambulance. fire engine all no need work. make it a GREEN day...

all walk or cycle or run to your destination. ppl lazy to go out as totally no transport. at home "hey sio hey sio".. boost more citizens for the country. idea bo?

violators will be fine jail plus eat rotan if caught defiant.

Edited by Guan87

"He said one indicator of liveability in a city is the extent in which its dwellers embrace car-free zones."

So how liveable will singapore be? Embrace or be considered...umm...anti-liveablity persons! Just like the xenophobes....

↡ Advertisement