Wanbao: YSL spotted at a local gynae clinic

Altivo

(edited)

This guy is last year's news. They should leave him alone.

If they really wanna go this route, why not update us on Palm sperm and Laura also?

Edited by Ahtong

Supersonic

Even it is him also like that, cause he has became a history liao. Dont understand how come reporters still want to dig his news?! -_-

Turbocharged

Local paper has not much news to write... Maybe they can follow up with more up date on white paper... just today heard a prc colleague said garmen is opening up pr and new citizen again many of his friend was rejected last year but got it recently. .. can go dig deeper on the facts? ..

Local paper has not much news to write... Maybe they can follow up with more up date on white paper... just today heard a prc colleague said garmen is opening up pr and new citizen again many of his friend was rejected last year but got it recently. .. can go dig deeper on the facts? ..

BE over, white toilet paper passed, badget on the way, 2016 still some years to come, now dun open floodgate, wait for when?

BE over, white toilet paper passed, badget on the way, 2016 still some years to come, now dun open floodgate, wait for when?

Now they are watching the unintended ill effects of project ic playing out right at our neighbour's back gate, live :D

balls shrink Liao, setting up urgent summits to discuss liao :D

Now they are watching the unintended ill effects of project ic playing out right at our neighbour's back gate, live :D

balls shrink Liao, setting up urgent summits to discuss liao :D

I think the govtn should seriously evaluate the number of pinoys here. Wait they suka suka claim Lucky Plaza as theirs

Turbocharged

I think the govtn should seriously evaluate the number of pinoys here. Wait they suka suka claim Lucky Plaza as theirs

I thought it already unofficially theirs already? . That's why it's puzzling when we got news like 'I bring my overseas friend there buy iphone but kena carroted'... who the hell go there nowadays? .. I have not for the past 10yrs or more...

[laugh]

Hypersonic
(edited)

Didn't know he is singaporean. Always thought is some very glam ang moh. :D

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement