• Sedan
    • Hatchback
    • Wagon
    • Convertible
    • SUV
    • MPV
    • Coupe

Neutral Newbie

Just out of curiousity, if you had to choose all over again, what type of cars will you pick?

This is of course choosen in your own current situation (be it expanding family, chasing a new chick etc...).

It should also be within your own means...otherwise everyone will just pick 458 italia spider.

↡ Advertisement

I like my car like my women

so I would choose a convertible.

I like the topless look.

:D

• Praise 1

I want to feel like Jack Neo.

If given another chance to chose a car to drive for ten years.

I would buy a large 7 seated Alphard.

Turbocharged

Just out of curiousity, if you had to choose all over again, what type of cars will you pick?

This is of course choosen in your own current situation (be it expanding family, chasing a new chick etc...).

It should also be within your own means...otherwise everyone will just pick 458 italia spider.

like tat can choose 2? 1 MPV for family use and 1 coupe for daily work use?

Honestly it also depends on what's out there. I'd love a roadster or a nice hatchback, but most cars out there (within my means anyway) are sedans. [:(]

As an only car in the family, it is hard to justify having a 2 seaters, or even a 2 doors (even if got 4 seats, as its probably very clamp at the back). As a 2nd (3rd, 4th...) car? why not,

The wagon version of a car is always more practical then the sedan version, in terms of storage space, although rarely do one need the extra space in SG context. We do not normally need to load heavy & bulky stuff like Furnature or washing machine ourselves, non do many do long road trip for whole family that require huge lagugge space. But no matter, wagon is still better in terms of particallity, but traditionally, many people do not like the look of wagon in Singapore.

Not personally a fan of SUV or MPV. the latter looks like mini bus to me. While I do not mind ferry people, Also I do not want to be the delicated duty drivers for others.

If only can have one car, it will be a 4 door wagon (preferrable fast & 4WD). No 2 ways about it. For the 2nd car, that when the interesting & headache comes....haha

I dunno if SUV will be within reach, but if it gets too ex, I'll give up.

I still think reasonable price will be sub 100k, too bad I still living in 2009.

(edited)

due to my age, should be either a boxster 2.7 mx5 or E class or A5 conv, no family commitments

Edited by Nonetheless
↡ Advertisement