Recon of shock absober

Bond38

Anyone got contact for recondition of shock absober???
Singapore or Malaysia...
Dont tell me get new one cos...... dizzy.gif
Thanks a million.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Anyone got contact for recondition of shock absober???

Singapore or Malaysia...

Dont tell me get new one cos...... [dizzy]

Thanks a million.

Cheers

What brand are yours?? Better to send back for Recon thru the authorised dealer there.

There's no compromise for safety and quality.. unless yours some cheap lai lai brand shock absorbers.. then diff story.

Its not that ex la... I just did my Tein recon... bout 1K ... better than some workshop luan luan lai.. end up spoil...

What brand are yours?? Better to send back for Recon thru the authorised dealer there.

There's no compromise for safety and quality.. unless yours some cheap lai lai brand shock absorbers.. then diff story.

Its not that ex la... I just did my Tein recon... bout 1K ... better than some workshop luan luan lai.. end up spoil...

bro .. can PM me where you did your recon? my ride coming to 130k liao ... mine is a SuperWagon.

thanks

bro .. can PM me where you did your recon? my ride coming to 130k liao ... mine is a SuperWagon.

thanks

if use Tein just say so lah....

thanks

Bro, no need to PM la.. haha. I bought mine from ST powered and they are the authorised distributor... You can check with them lor... safer also compared to elsewhere, may not be cheapest but peace of mind la!! :D

I heard it is half of the price of a brand new coilover (excluding GST, installation and alignment) but the coilover defintely feel like new...

Never heard about reconditioning of shock absorbers, if it be so its cost will be more including labor also. By the way this part is not much costly and you can easily afford it.

↡ Advertisement