SPARE PARTS LIST

Mandrew

(edited)

Just came across an interesting article while browsing. Not sure how reliable this is ...

I verified few of the parts on my vehicle and they are correct but not sure about the pricing (assume that is in RM).

Sharing as it may benefit some....

SPARE PARTS LIST

http://mforum.cari.com.my/home.php?mod=spa...pace&page=1

Edited by Mandrew
↡ Advertisement

My garage Motorsport newly open located at Taman pelangi, No44 Jalan Serampang. 80400. Just three traffic light away from causeway! Guys whoever interested in any motorsport, servicing your car, in-car entertainment & etc warmly welcome you guys drop by. We give you the best quality, good service & great deal. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

My garage Motorsport newly open located at Taman pelangi, No44 Jalan Serampang. 80400. Just three traffic light away from causeway! Guys whoever interested in any motorsport, servicing your car, in-car entertainment & etc warmly welcome you guys drop by. We give you the best quality, good service & great deal. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Can u repair the Iafm sensor and how much?

Can u repair the Iafm sensor and how much?