How to Open Car Doors When Keyless Sensor Inside?

Maxus-MIFA9

Got a friend in distress when her 'keyless' sensor was inside her handbag and at the rear seat. She came out of the car and closed the driver's door and it auto lock. [:(]

No spare sensor as she bought the car from 2nd hand dealer. Anyone know any method to open the door. Breaking the window will be the last resort.

Model is Nissan 'March' ... -_-

↡ Advertisement

How much the window? [:p]

$100 plus .... [:(]

I inform her that it is a common problem using 'keyless' system. The sensor should always on her body ... [cool]

I inform her that it is a common problem using 'keyless' system. The sensor should always on her body ... [cool]

Use her smartphone search for car-unlocker online.

I used that few months ago. [:p]

Charge---$80.

Or go home take key. [:p]

Use her smartphone search for car-unlocker online.

I used that few months ago. [:p]

Charge---$80.

Or go home take key. [:p]

Her handphone and lap-top all locked inside her car ... [;)]

Hypersonic

That's why cars should not autolock when the sensor is still in the car. Makes no sense. They should design it such that it locks when the sensor is away from the car.

That's why cars should not autolock when the sensor is still in the car. Makes no sense. They should design it such that it locks when the sensor is away from the car.

Not impossible.

But costly. [:p]

Seems like Nissan not that smart ...my car impossible to lock if key inside

Hypersonic

Seems like Nissan not that smart ...my car impossible to lock if key inside

Your car very smart. Mine doesn't even lock whether sensor inside or outside... Until I lock it :mellow:

No it's not a common problem. My car uses keyless entry system and I have never been able to lock the doors with the keyless transmitter inside the car.

If that's true, then Nissan's keyless system is stupid.

Usually the car will not autolock when the key is inside the car. My car will not even allow my boot to latch when it detects the key inside the boot. It just keeps springing back up.

My car does not lock itself, neither will I be able to lock the car, as long as the keyless transmitter is still inside the car. Don't ask me how it works, but for my car, it works like that.

Think about this.

If the transmitter is inside the car and you can lock the car then naturally you can unlock it again since the transmitter is still inside.

My nissan cannot lock if the transmitter is inside. Not sure how the sensor (inside rear view mirror) work

↡ Advertisement