Petrol attendant pump wrong petrol

Surferguy1978

hi folks,

encounter the scenario of requesting petrol attendant to pump 98 but he pump in 95 mistakenly... well, there's nothing much i can do even though the attendant apologies to me... (i know.. next time will top up myself liao)

now question is, what happen if the attendant pump in diesel by mistake?? what can we do? will car engine spolit? seek full compensation from petrol station?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

hi folks,

encounter the scenario of requesting petrol attendant to pump 98 but he pump in 95 mistakenly... well, there's nothing much i can do even though the attendant apologies to me... (i know.. next time will top up myself liao)

now question is, what happen if the attendant pump in diesel by mistake?? what can we do? will car engine spolit? seek full compensation from petrol station?

the diesel nozzle cannot fit into your petrol tank inlet

• Praise 3

how about cars that cannot take lower ron petrol ? e.g EVO and pumped in 92.....

Connect a water hose.....suck with all your "milk sucking strength"......and empty the tank lor.....

how about cars that cannot take lower ron petrol ? e.g EVO and pumped in 92.....

at most just provide a foc bottle of oil additives to be added in the petrol tank to increase the RON nia...

can also manage to take some petrol vouchers from the station boss free if ask nicely... [laugh]

Personally, if that happens to me, I will just ensure that I paid for the correct grade of petrol.

Cos my car not fussy liao... RON91 also can... =p

Mine 92 will engine check light , then revert back will go off light , everything ok then,

My fren ganna petrol mini van caddy, attendant pump desiel in,

Called down then manager, then call tow truck,

All expenses of flushing the desiel out, paid by the petrol kiosk

Supercharged

-_-

hi folks,

I don't know how u instruct the attendent. But never assume anything. Always stand and look at what the attendent is doing after u tell him what petrol you want.

How long does it take you to stand there?

Neutral Newbie

the diesel nozzle cannot fit into your petrol tank inlet

I rmb many many years ago. My dad's friend car kena pumped diesel by the attendant. (They are all mechanics like my dad)

They found out about it and didn't start the engine. Tow the car back to their workshop to do some stuffs. I know they charged the bill to the station.

Donkey years ago.

at most just provide a foc bottle of oil additives to be added in the petrol tank to increase the RON nia...

can also manage to take some petrol vouchers from the station boss free if ask nicely... [laugh]

pls loh. those sh|tty octane booster can boost 92 to 98???

100% must flush all out lah.

pls loh. those sh|tty octane booster can boost 92 to 98???

100% must flush all out lah.

Then go malaysia how? Octane booster works. I'm using ELF.

I'm suprise that the petrol station outside Sepang is petronas. Back then always wondered why my car always felt like crap in sepang. No problem in gudang though. Lots of shell V-power there. With experience, i learn lor. Octane booster makes ahuge different if your car is tuned for it. In SG, i only pump V-power. Best mileage and engine note. Not too concern abt slight price increase cos only pump at most pump ones a month..