Any Alfa Romeo for sale from owner?

Slowdive

Thank you @Felâipe & @Ssuâperzonic, you all really helpful.

i went to check on the Mito today and test drive, i love the feel and handling just that the taking off was a little jerky, the dealer said because it semi manual gear box but then once i get used to it, i find that it's fun to drive :grin: .

the seat is comfy but the entertainment look a little dated to me (unless i missed out something...)

Now gotta think and decide....(headache man...) my partner is not sopporting the idea of having Mito, instead asked me to stay with korean or Jap car [:(] . Kia K5 is one of the option my partner lean toward to.

but thanks again for the note below, @Ssuâperzonic, if i go ahead with Mito, i will surely PM you for some workshop recommedation.

The Mito Auto should be twin clutched if I'm not wrong.
↡ Advertisement

Thank you @Fel​ipe & @Ssu​perzonic, you all really helpful. 

i went to check on the Mito today and test drive, i love the feel and handling just that the taking off was a little jerky, the dealer said because it semi manual gear box but then once i get used to it, i find that it's fun to drive :grin: . 

the seat is comfy but the entertainment look a little dated to me (unless i missed out something...)

Now gotta think and decide....(headache man...) my partner is not sopporting the idea of having Mito, instead asked me to stay with korean or Jap car [:(]  . Kia K5 is one of the option my partner lean toward to. 

but thanks again for the note below, @Ssu​perzonic, if i go ahead with Mito, i will surely PM you for some workshop recommedation.

You should seriously consider getting a manual Mito instead. It will be a more engaging driving experience (and your wallet will thank you as well [laugh] [laugh]).

There are a few recommended Alfa workshops around. Alfa Sportivo is one of them. There's also Republic Garage for those who stay in the east.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, it's me again. i was wondering as i happned to look throgh the posts about Mito and saw a post by one of the expert (@F35​5) said the 1.4L Turbo is a problematic VGA ride especially with Automatic. 

Can anyone tell me what is the potential problem?

(sorry, i'm not an expert in car, but just a woman who gotta learn how to handle and look-out for thing like this so i like to make sure i did some research before getting one). 

I knew @Eas​yrider also recommended to get a manual but you know i drive manual only once when i did a test for license haha.... anyway, manual is not really my thing. 

one more question, what about the fuel consumption? since it's turbo will it taks up more? 

thank you guys....

Hi Guys, it's me again. i was wondering as i happned to look throgh the posts about Mito and saw a post by one of the expert (@F35â5) said the 1.4L Turbo is a problematic VGA ride especially with Automatic.

(sorry, i'm not an expert in car, but just a woman who gotta learn how to handle and look-out for thing like this so i like to make sure i did some research before getting one).

I knew @Easâyrider also recommended to get a manual but you know i drive manual only once when i did a test for license haha.... anyway, manual is not really my thing.

one more question, what about the fuel consumption? since it's turbo will it taks up more?

thank you guys....

Wats VGA?

Anyway it’s the gearbox, with two clutches, actuator n pump. All in around 5-6k but they usually break down separately. Not exactly very durable. More or less 100k plus and need replace parts

Fc should be about 9-10km/l

Turbo is more thirsty but engine also smaller so all in all it’s better

Edited by Felipe

Hi Guys, it's me again. i was wondering as i happned to look throgh the posts about Mito and saw a post by one of the expert (@F35â5) said the 1.4L Turbo is a problematic VGA ride especially with Automatic.

I knew @Easâyrider also recommended to get a manual but you know i drive manual only once when i did a test for license haha.... anyway, manual is not really my thing.

thank you guys....

Just wondering have u purchased your Mito already?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Rare Hot Red Alfa Romeo 159, 3.2 V6  Q4 for Sale.

SMS 8123 3032

4/3/2018

Edited by 300bhp

Neutral Newbie

Quick Quick $39,900  [smash]

text 8123 3032

Alfa Romeo 159  2011

3 more years to go

3.2 V6 Q4 

Red with black 18' OZ rims

19 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

159 is a nice and sexy car, but it will require balls of steel to drive a COE 159!

I sold mine manual stick 3.2 v6 159 just before the 9th year road tax renewal! Manual gearbox grinding sound when change gear between 2 to 3 at above 4000rpm! 

before this issue I already spend on countless replace....😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, D3badge said:

159 is a nice and sexy car, but it will require balls of steel to drive a COE 159!

I sold mine manual stick 3.2 v6 159 just before the 9th year road tax renewal! Manual gearbox grinding sound when change gear between 2 to 3 at above 4000rpm! 

before this issue I already spend on countless replace....😂

It is a nice looking car even until today. My ex neighbour used to own one too, he told me frequent repair and long downtime per repair  , spare parts may not be readily avaliable  for some of the parts. Those are my hearsay from him but nice that you share your experience. Good highlight to TS. But I guess people who buy alfa because they love it, so they can accept some.compromise.