Dekitting my car - Skoda Superb

Echelon

Hi all,

After 7 years and 250,000km later of driving my beloved and wonderful Skoda Superb I. I am sad to say that I will be retiring my silver bullet soon. I remember that I bought the car purely to usher in the birth of my daughter. We have many shared, loving memory with our "Skody"(everyone in the family calls her that.) I will be dekitting -

1. Tyres - less than 1000 km tyres - FALKEN 18" with RIMS or without.

2. RIMS - BSS RIMs make me an offer - but need to be replaced with wheels...

3. Tools - Reserved for Koolaba.

4. Spare tyres - must be replaced with another spare tyre.

I will be moving to a SUV - Kia Sorento Diesel 2.2L CRDi 196hp/436NM torque (if Skoda had a bigger SUV, I would have migrated to it) but alas cant wait. - thanks to Koolaba for the poison, he got me into a Skoda too and never regretted.

So ping me if there is anything you might want from the car.

Edited by Echelon
↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

After 7 years and 250,000km later of driving my beloved and wonderful Skoda Superb I. I am sad to say that I will be retiring my silver bullet soon. I remember that I bought the car purely to usher in the birth of my daughter. We have many shared, loving memory with our "Skody"(everyone in the family calls her that.) I will be dekitting -

I will be moving to a SUV - Kia Sorento Diesel 2.2L CRDi 196hp/436NM torque (if Skoda had a bigger SUV, I would have migrated to it) but alas cant wait. - thanks to Koolaba for the poison, he got me into a Skoda too and never regretted.

What Falken is it? and how much do you wanna let go for?

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Congrats on your new purchase!

Bro... you finally got your suv since we last chatted 5yrs ago at my old workplace [laugh][cool]

Congrats!!!

Pssst.... how much did you pay for the Sorento? PM me here or FB [;)]

Bro... you finally got your suv since we last chatted 5yrs ago at my old workplace [laugh][cool]

Congrats!!!

Pssst.... how much did you pay for the Sorento? PM me here or FB [;)]

ask so much for what, you also want meh ?? -_-

Actually we are old bros here....we know each other for a long time since our last meet up a few years back. It seems online we never aged!!! AHAHAH.

Yea finally got the SUV, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Skoda Superb, love the ride alot!! But time to let go liao...

my 7 yr old octy still running around .... perhaps wait for a few round of coe bid & see how things go b4 i decide .....

Didnt we all squeeze into your Octy once? Or was it someone else?

I bought it recently before the new measures. Sigh not the time to buy but no choice....good thing also otherwise in future have to put in alot for new car 50% very shiong....

You make it sound like you need an SUV, but why? I cannot think of a good reason for an SUV in Singapore, or are you thinking of takign the car off road in Malaysia.

Also Skoda have a SUV called the Yeti, which is highly rated, by Top gear.

Actually we are old bros here....we know each other for a long time since our last meet up a few years back. It seems online we never aged!!! AHAHAH.

Yea finally got the SUV, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Skoda Superb, love the ride alot!! But time to let go liao...

Cheers for the faithful Skoda. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

You make it sound like you need an SUV, but why? I cannot think of a good reason for an SUV in Singapore, or are you thinking of takign the car off road in Malaysia.

Also Skoda have a SUV called the Yeti, which is highly rated, by Top gear.

isnt looking big and tall a good reason?

↡ Advertisement