Singapore's Chiobu Undertaker

Ahtong

I am sure many will be dying to meet her. I think funeral services should be quite a profitable business if you can get past the taboo factor. I just wonder where they get morticians from and what's the pay like. I heard in SGH, it is a bangala who cuts open the cadavers while the doc just examines the organs???

undertakers_daughter_all_set_to_take_over-thumbnail.jpg

She has a degree, good looks and will soon take over her father's undertaker business, much to the horror of her friends.

Meet Ms Jenny Tay, 27, daughter of Mr Roland Tay, 66, who heads Direct Singapore Funeral Services. The business and marketing graduate from the University of New South Wales is 1.75m tall, has long legs and speaks well.

On her first day of work, she stepped into the embalming room, where a colleague was working on a corpse. However she never flinched and instead looked at the body with respect.

She had been wanting to join her father in his business since she was 18 years old, but he encouraged her to finish her studies and gain some work experience.

Now, six weeks into her job, she shadows her father and has handled more than 30 cases. Her fiance, Mr Darren Cheng, 28, has also joined her in the business.

under4jpg1363059066900-data.jpg

↡ Advertisement

wow. time for me to change industry.

Radx - any advice on how to start? definitely wun mind her as my competitor [laugh]

Muahaha .... Get embalming deg fr nz

I believe she takes over business but the other work by other qualified folks

I heard that some people who are down on their luck will sleep in a coffin to improve their luck. Anyone tried before?

Anyway let me squeeze in another pun. This story gives new meaning to the term die c0ck stand [lipsrsealed]

Definitely a good career

Recession proof and I believe in divine providence

The good u do for the dead, and u will be watched over. In the little I did for the deceased

I believe that they are watching over me....

I Alwes say a prayer after I done n bid them farewell

I heard that some people who are down on their luck will sleep in a coffin to improve their luck. Anyone tried before?

Anyway let me squeeze in another pun. This story gives new meaning to the term die c0ck stand [lipsrsealed]

another business idea,, can rent out coffins for those down on their luck...

die kok stand is by the brazilian wandering spider - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_wandering_spider

Muahaha .... Get embalming deg fr nz

I believe she takes over business but the other work by other qualified folks

no local degree to take?

I am super sure that their customers will not ask them for free gift, unlike vegetable sellers..buy cabbage free some spring onions !

nice....

OT abit, this morning i saw chiobu on MRT, she wear sessi sessi bareback and the front only a little cloth, can see her boob thru the side, neber wear bra. sibeh steam. boob nice n tua liap one.

nice....

OT abit, this morning i saw chiobu on MRT, she wear sessi sessi bareback and the front only a little cloth, can see her boob thru the side, neber wear bra. sibeh steam. boob nice n tua liap one.

Maybe you still sleepy and dreamed in the mrt?! :D

Which soft AV you watched last nite? :D :D

Definitely a good career

Recession proof and I believe in divine providence

The good u do for the dead, and u will be watched over. In the little I did for the deceased

I believe that they are watching over me....

I Alwes say a prayer after I done n bid them farewell

Is it true that when you quote the package...pple dun bargain one rite...

And best is...no need aftersales service...its all project based. Complete project only can balek kampong liao.

During NS...I kenna attend one funeral at Sin Ming...wah lau...suddenly all the undertaker come out to see...cos got guards of honour...military band...the SAF full works. The undertakers were saying "wah this one very pro..." The Military band got short end of the stick...cos the wayang band was comparing their standard against theirs...hahahahahaha

↡ Advertisement