Dun always bash summon aunties lah....

Simonsoh

people say what they ambush, hide and wait for you to go and paste sticker etc.... come come... i have a positive story to share...

i was summoned 28mins after coupon expired. so kana $6 loh... so u know means what? if summon auntie wait juz wait 2 mins, she could summon me $10... 2mins so easy to pass, juz check the next few cars... but did the aunty do it? NO! she detected a expired coupon and issue a ticket on the spot! no dirty tricks!

so u see hor... aunty have integrity hor... dun always say their bad stories...

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Do you really think summon aunties will bother to wait for afew mins just to issue bigger summon?

Do you really think summon aunties will bother to wait for afew mins just to issue bigger summon?

Unless they have commission.

Supercharged

Summon aunties are just doing their jobs. Don't blame them for doing their job properly. They also need to bring food to their dining table.

I believe many people would think that way?! [:p]

people say what they ambush, hide and wait for you to go and paste sticker etc.... come come... i have a positive story to share...

i was summoned 28mins after coupon expired. so kana $6 loh... so u know means what? if summon auntie wait juz wait 2 mins, she could summon me $10... 2mins so easy to pass, juz check the next few cars... but did the aunty do it? NO! she detected a expired coupon and issue a ticket on the spot! no dirty tricks!

$6 or $10 still count as one summon leh. They don't get more pay with bigger summon you know.

IMHO, those aunties just do it to pass time only

Why wait for another 2 mins?

2 mins they can easily peek 10 more cars

Better off faster patrol finish it assigned area and go home cook for husband [laugh]

thats what many ppl say... say they kana ambush lah... aunty cunning lah... aunty hide and attack when they walk away lah... u nv hear/ read b4 meh?

Turbocharged

thats what many ppl say... say they kana ambush lah... aunty cunning lah... aunty hide and attack when they walk away lah... u nv hear/ read b4 meh?

Never leh. I only hear white ants hide here hide there.

Twincharged

Nowadays like lesser aunties leh. Always see younger guys now rather than aunties.

There is this guy that like to park under the shelter near my block. So whenever raining I always call HDB and so far all those enforcement that came are all younger guys not aunties. lol.

Edited by Nzy

thot it was $6 for the 1st hr and then increase after that??? [confused]

Turbocharged

i park next to my friend. both put coupon same time and we were 5 min late. she already saman me, but she saw us walking over, then she didnt saman my friend. she could have ... but she didnt.

and thats the only ever positive saman auntie story i have. but i LLST got to pay $6. lol

last time they will wait for a few minutes, do they still do that now ? Now I very guai, got put coupon most of the time ^_^

thot it was $6 for the 1st hr and then increase after that??? [confused]

$6 for first 30mins and 31min to 60min is $10. 61min onward is $20.

(edited)

Never leh. I only hear white ants hide here hide there.

see... see... i never bluff u rite? within 20mins some stories come out liao....

Edited by Simonsoh

$6 for first 30mins and 31min to 60min is $10. 61min onward is $20.

[laugh] that shows I long time didn't kena such summon liao.......my one and only since I got my license and it happened in year 2001..... [:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement