Dun always bash summon aunties lah....

Simonsoh

Turbocharged

last time they will wait for a few minutes, do they still do that now ? Now I very guai, got put coupon most of the time ^_^

got people point and laugh at me before le .. i park at my gf block ... i come out of the car ... he ask me why so bo liao put coupon ... lol.

but i always put anyway la ... scared tio saman.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Nowadays like lesser aunties leh. Always see younger guys now rather than aunties.

There is this guy that like to park under the shelter near my block. So whenever raining I always call HDB and so far all those enforcement that came are all younger guys not aunties. lol.

i agree... i've seen a couple of china mei mei walking around to check on parking.

some looks quite pretty and (.)(.) quite big too... very tempted to ask if they do sideline... [laugh]

Turbocharged

see... see... i never bluff u rite? within 20mins some stories come out liao....

I never say you bluff lah. But which story mentioned they are hiding?

got people point and laugh at me before le .. i park at my gf block ... i come out of the car ... he ask me why so bo liao put coupon ... lol.

but i always put anyway la ... scared tio saman.

yesterday i blur blur tear the wrong time, clock show 18.06, i thought 6.18pm, so i tear 6.20pm.......

was about the walk out of the car and saw the parking uncle a few car away, LL tear another coupon at 6.10pm [laugh] [laugh]

I never say you bluff lah. But which story mentioned they are hiding?

not here but other threads lah... simple search turn out this. got more search results but i lazy lah...

2 weekends ago, I went to my future home and parked in the multi storey carpark without realising its a non-free sunday carpark...

when i got back to my car after 20mins, i kena summoned by fatimah.

she was sitting inside her hubby's car waiting for her 'prey' lo..

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2158274

Oh.its from other thread. You said 20 mins got stories come out liao I see until blur blur.

anyway just trying to share a positive experience after always hearing bashing stories... these aunties also earning small salary from a hard day's work. :) everyone just trying to survive in Singapore.

As far as I can tell from friends and colleagues who kena parking summons before, we are quite civilised liao. Most would plead to no avail or at most question loudly the parking aunties their "crimes" but all kuay kuay go pay up the fines eventually.

Go watch Parking Wars (now season 6) on Ch403 and you will see how the disgruntled Americans treat these parking enforcers.

Besides the usual vulgar [furious] [furious] , physical assaults are common and there was one episode which showed a pissed fella brandishing a sidearm to the now-face white parking authority official [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

The most hilarious episode I have watched was the continual haranguing of a movie star-look parking official with slick hair by a terror old woman. She kept abusing him verbally everytime he walked past her place and she even called the cops to arrest this poor fella when he tried to book a delivery truck driver near her turf [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Vulcann

last time they will wait for a few minutes, do they still do that now ? Now I very guai, got put coupon most of the time ^_^

A five minutes waits will endanger her further cos the front vehicle who got summon and when the driver returns, will go to the auntie and kpkb .... [sweatdrop]

Actually I used to see the aunties touch the bornet to see if it is very warm. If it is very warm, she will go check other vehicles first before returning to the same vehicle hoping that the driver who drive off. By then, about 5 ~ 10 minutes gone. Driver don't come back, she summon.... -_-

A five minutes waits will endanger her further cos the front vehicle who got summon and when the driver returns, will go to the auntie and kpkb .... [sweatdrop]

Actually I used to see the aunties touch the bornet to see if it is very warm. If it is very warm, she will go check other vehicles first before returning to the same vehicle hoping that the driver who drive off. By then, about 5 ~ 10 minutes gone. Driver don't come back, she summon.... -_-

Once I park at my house downstairs to unload goods, then summon auntie came and say here cannot park ah but saw me moving things then say but 5-10 mins ok. [;)]

I never bash them leh...you do the crime (dun put coupon) you do the time (pay fine).

I only bua tahan one auntie when the National Library was around...there was this small kopi shop near the bus stop....was having a break there with some colleagues...we did tear coupons...cannot believe is...about 10 mins left of the coupon...the aunty kept circling around our cars machem like vultures waiting for the coupon to expire !! Wah lau eh...we wait and wait...until times up slowly walk up to our cars and drove off.

There is this LTA enforcement Officer who comes around our place to patrol also very good chap...he will stand there and wait for pple to go off...after 3-4 mins if the car still there...then he summon them.

Once I park at my house downstairs to unload goods, then summon auntie came and say here cannot park ah but saw me moving things then say but 5-10 mins ok. [;)]

Some actually quite understanding lah.

Last week I was at the Kopitiam opp Compass Point saw a SA standing in front of an illegally parked car and started to key in. Then the driver came running fr the foodcourt asking her to give chance as she's in the q to ta bao. The SA agreed and walked off.

What made you think that she was not in a hurry to go book another one before it escaped?

What made you also think that she purposely waited for you and other vehicles, and it just so happened that you were in the roll?

I know they have family to feed and all that, but I am sure they do ambush very frequently. Just my personal experiences and opinions.

Some actually quite understanding lah.

Last week I was at the Kopitiam opp Compass Point saw a SA standing in front of an illegally parked car and started to key in. Then the driver came running fr the foodcourt asking her to give chance as she's in the q to ta bao. The SA agreed and walked off.

I think most Aunties more understanding. Guys more XL.

Few years back in Changi Village, my gf approach a summon guy ask why summon us when we put coupon, and she show him the coupons. He say maybe she came back saw the summon then just add 1 more coupon. Then another summon guy came, say he's the one who gave the summon. Say that she put reflector he can't see properly... like WTF reason is that? Can't see properly then still summon? No apologies and just say go and appeal.

Appeal successful and in email say this time they will waive, do not repeat the offence. I help my gf reply say there is no offence in the first place. From then on we always park at the ERP carpark.

There is a grace period of 15 mins after coupon expiry time right?

Cos whenever I kena summon, the printed time always after 15 mins my coupon expiry time.

Like expiry time 11:30am, time printed on the summon 11:46am.

Btw nowadays like more china xmm rather than aunties as what I notice.

Edited by Cybertech

There is a grace period of 15 mins after coupon expiry time right?

Cos whenever I kena summon, the printed time always after 15 mins my coupon expiry time.

Like expiry time 11:30am, time printed on the summon 11:46am.

Btw nowadays like more china xmm rather than aunties as what I notice.

I think depends how many cars she need to summon before getting back to yours.

Next time you try put four 50c coupons with 15 mins apart see how, lidat save 1 hr leh. [laugh]

i ever saw parking warden use strips of colour paper on the cars windscreens. white means exp. half hr later. blue is 15mins later and pink 5mins.

i was shocked to see many cars has this paper markers leh....

↡ Advertisement