HK TV Drama Star, Passed Away ......

Picnic06-Biante15

Aiyo, used to hate the bad guy roles he acted in. Which proves he was a good and convincing actor.

Rip

• Praise 1

more and more good actors and actress have left us..........and nowadays I don't even watch any more HK TV dramas after the plots are almost identical and the casts are always the same few fellows...... <_<

RIP, Mr Bad Guy as you were known to me since young...... [:(]

Hong Kong movie personality male star Yue Hua died at the age of 76

phpulfPNY.jpg

R.I.P. ... :a-rip:

My first movie I watched starring by him was "Jui Sia" aka 'Drunkard Hero' with Chen Pei Pei back in the early 70's ... -_-

• Praise 1

R.I.P. ... :a-rip:

My first movie I watched starring by him was "Jui Sia" aka 'Drunkard Hero' with Chen Pei Pei back in the early 70's ... -_-

should be 'Da Jui Sia". 

• Praise 1

Shaw Brothers "Wu Xia" films from the 70's I have watched every movies at least more than 40 to 50 times.

RIP Yueh Hua.

Qing Ju Gan . . . . .  [laugh]

Remember the movie "Chu Liu Siang" where he acted with Ti Lung and play the part of the monk "Wu Hua" ... [rolleyes]

Those were the days where Wu Xia movies exposed the villain in the last part and keep all audiences suspense ..      :grin:

Remember the movie "Chu Liu Siang" where he acted with Ti Lung and play the part of the monk "Wu Hua" ... [rolleyes]

Those were the days where Wu Xia movies exposed the villain in the last part and keep all audiences suspense ..      :grin:

I only remember Yin Ji . . . . damn sexy bu  [laugh]

Wu Hua was killed when he jumped onto the swing and got stabbed . . . what a stupid ending 

Ti Lung acted in one movie filmed in M'sia, not bad to watch . . just shown recently 

Remember the movie "Chu Liu Siang" where he acted with Ti Lung and play the part of the monk "Wu Hua" ...

Those were the days where Wu Xia movies exposed the villain in the last part and keep all audiences suspense ..     

2 wu xia actresses passed away this year, Jing Li and Li Jing (the chubby one)

Luo Lie died about 10 years ago.

Wang(1) Yu (not the one-arm swordsman) died young (mid 40's) due to drugs.

I got many more to say, when you free for lunch?  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement