GPGT PIE Accident near Simei

Ahtong

didn't see any tents, hope that just injured and no deaths........ [sweatdrop]

drive safe all.......... [drivingcar]

Fatal accident on PIE: One dead, 12 others injured in crash between car and lorry

Published on Mar 15, 2013

10:00 AM

A man was killed after the lorry he was travelling in was involved in an accident with a car on the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) early Friday morning.

Twelve others on the lorry were injured and sent to hospital for treatment by Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) ambulances.

The SCDF said a call for assistance was received at about 7.24am.

Four ambulances and one fire-bike were dispatched to the scene.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/...ween-car-and-lo

didn't see any tents, hope that just injured and no deaths........ [sweatdrop]

drive safe all.......... [drivingcar]

There is a fatality. In front of the white lorry in the foreground. Behind the man in a blue jacket.

There is a fatality. In front of the white lorry in the foreground. Behind the man in a blue jacket.

A sad Friday then......RIP to the deceased........ [smallcry]

was it yesterday morning, heard over the radio it involved 10 vehicle, look really serious with people lying all over the road [:/] [:/]

was it yesterday morning, heard over the radio it involved 10 vehicle, look really serious with people lying all over the road [:/] [:/]

No not yesterday morning. Happened just now.

No not yesterday morning. Happened just now.

oh which part of PIE? i was traveling on PIE this morning before 7am, and saw a TP stopping a lorry full of workers, i guess they can't prevent all [:(] [:(]

oh which part of PIE? i was traveling on PIE this morning before 7am, and saw a TP stopping a lorry full of workers, i guess they can't prevent all [:(] [:(]

Simei area. My friend posted some photos on his facebook. Same accident as this one.

10 :wacko:

They should really stop catching mine under the mod cars and sent their LTA to patrol the HW for speedster and reckless driving... Waste of man power on something that of lesser priority...

sorry, this is in the direction towards city I guessed.......don't use that stretch often though....

OT a bit ...

LTA Enforcement Officer and TP should also do something with those lorries picking up or returning to the worker's quaters at Seletar West farmway 1... [mad]

Every morning (6.00am ~ 7.00am) before 'white ants' on duty, the lorries drivers would speed along Jalan Kayu with lorry load of workers not confirming to the numbers they are allowed to carry. The lorries either comes from TPE side or Yio Chu Kang side.

As every morning at around 6.45am whilst I was driving along YCK road to Jalan Kayu, there is one 10' lorry with fully packed workers would speed along YCK Road and turn to Jalan Kayu to drop off night s--t workers at the quaters. For the third time this week, the lorry overtake me from lane 1 and would cut into the third lane after Dedap Road junction. At times, weaving in & out of vehicles. Can see extra one front passenger (3 including driver) and the rear pack with workers (easily more then 20 persons). This driver is waiting for fatal accident to happen ... :ph34r:

Supersonic

OT a bit ...

LTA Enforcement Officer and TP should also do something with those lorries picking up or returning to the worker's quaters at Seletar West farmway 1... [mad]

Every morning (6.00am ~ 7.00am) before 'white ants' on duty, the lorries drivers would speed along Jalan Kayu with lorry load of workers not confirming to the numbers they are allowed to carry. The lorries either comes from TPE side or Yio Chu Kang side.

As every morning at around 6.45am whilst I was driving along YCK road to Jalan Kayu, there is one 10' lorry with fully packed workers would speed along YCK Road and turn to Jalan Kayu to drop off night s--t workers at the quaters. For the third time this week, the lorry overtake me from lane 1 and would cut into the third lane after Dedap Road junction. At times, weaving in & out of vehicles. Can see extra one front passenger (3 including driver) and the rear pack with workers (easily more then 20 persons). This driver is waiting for fatal accident to happen ... :ph34r:

not need to comprain here. dial 1800-CALLLTA. there's an option to report dangerous driving by lorree carrying workers.

↡ Advertisement