Lots of car ads on ST today- GOOD DEALS share thread

Deckbuild

Actually I think rich is too loosely seen here...

A 30 year old delayed car consumption until he save up $100k and use $60k to buy a used car in full cash vs

a 25 year old yuppie with not much in bank account, taking 100% 10 year loan to buy a $150k car.

Who is the rich one here?

No matter whether you are bying car full cash or on 10 year loan, the richest guy here confirm not the buyer but the govt. <_<

↡ Advertisement

Actually, I don't get it. CAT A drop 3k, some AD drop 30k???

anticipating a drop in cat A in the next bidding.

The latest bid was mainly to cover the backlog. It will drop after 1-2 round. [cool]

If not , hahaha [laugh] , you will see more news about Ferrari cheaper than QQ :D

• Praise 2

anyone been to Hyundai or Kia over the weekend?

curious to know about the kia sorento and i40.... ^_^

Interested in the price or the car?

For Kia, can get price off C&C website, they also stated further discount clearly, for the car wise, it's HUGE, quite alot of features in it.

Interested in the price or the car?

For Kia, can get price off C&C website, they also stated further discount clearly, for the car wise, it's HUGE, quite alot of features in it.

Talking about Kia, they should use model name like Su, Si and Boh instead K3, K5 ,K7 in Singapore. Haha!!!!

anyone been to Hyundai or Kia over the weekend?

curious to know about the kia sorento and i40.... ^_^

i40 list price was $149kish bt wif $10k discount..

some1 bot a mazda5 at $126k... so....hmmmm......

Talking about Kia, they should use model name like Su,

Si and Boh instead K3, K5 ,K7 in Singapore. Haha!!!!

in tis case special discount muz be given to surname wit Ho..... [laugh] [laugh]

Talking about Kia, they should use model name like Su, Si and Boh instead K3, K5 ,K7 in Singapore. Haha!!!!

A car that 'lose' , 'die' and 'nothing' how to sell. Will be avoided by those who avoided buying Suzuki because of how the brand name sounded [laugh]

Korean cars maybe want to follow conti cars like mercs, audi and BMW using numbers as the name of their car model. Hyundai already have i30 and i45. So KIA also want to have models like K5 and coming K3.

i40 list price was $149kish bt wif $10k discount..

some1 bot a mazda5 at $126k... so....hmmmm......

KMC is one of the biggest profit AD around.. sell high price, but OMV one of the lowest, as the specs are basic.. usually consumer who but from them didn't really know how to calculate OMV and ARF.. how I know is bec I'm also a sucker who bought from KMC many years ago when I buy my first car.. in 2005 when I bought a Matrix for 54k, I thought I buyccheap bec a jap car cost 60k.. but I didn't know matrix Omv less than 8k.. whereas jap car OMV is 15k Omv..

Edited by Chucky2007

From onemotoring:

Vehicles de-registered within 2 years of their registration for the purpose of export

For vehicles de-registered within 2 years of their registration for the purpose of export, the rebate will be capped at 80% of the QP paid on registration. For vehicles registered using "Open" Category (Cat E) COE, the rebate will also be capped at 80% of the QP of either the "Open" Category QP or its corresponding category, from the same tender exercise, whichever is lower.

Ok found it thanks

From onemotoring:

Vehicles de-registered within 2 years of their registration for the purpose of export

For vehicles de-registered within 2 years of their registration for the purpose of export, the rebate will be capped at 80% of the QP paid on registration. For vehicles registered using "Open" Category (Cat E) COE, the rebate will also be capped at 80% of the QP of either the "Open" Category QP or its corresponding category, from the same tender exercise, whichever is lower.

ok found it thanks

A car that 'lose' , 'die' and 'nothing' how to sell. Will be avoided by those who avoided buying Suzuki because of how the brand name sounded [laugh]

What I meant is Kiasu, Kiasi and Kiaboh. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

So is the 80k+ Swift Sport offer a gimmick?

Was at Champion last Saturday. 85K promo price is for 6 non-guarantee bids, buyer will only get the car at this price if the COE drops to 30+k? For a better chance to secure the car, better to pay the standard package @ 105K.

Guess it's just another gimmick to get people down to the showroom ^_^

Was at Champion last Saturday. 85K promo price is for 6 non-guarantee bids, buyer will only get the car at this price if the COE drops to 30+k? For a better chance to secure the car, better to pay the standard package @ 105K.

Guess it's just another gimmick to get people down to the showroom ^_^

Sounds like buying lottery. [:p]

↡ Advertisement