Remember to give way to Ambulance

Phluvcat

Sekali ambulance suddenly jam brake, real end the ambulance, the bugger inside needs emergency came crashing into your front passenger seat, how arh. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Sekali ambulance suddenly jam brake, real end the ambulance, the bugger inside needs emergency came crashing into your front passenger seat, how arh. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

then both of you could be taking the next ambulance to the hospital together and then lying side by side in same ward...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

What if real-end the ambulance, worst rite? I tod theres a sign says "keep clear". I will keep away, how much time you can save, the bugger in the ambulance need it more. [laugh]

ambulance jam brake = chain accident one

Turbocharged

wad is rubberstamp?

one of the infamous forumer who advocates sticking to 90km/h in lane 1 even when hogging [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Lane 2 was pretty crowded too, maybe that blue Airwave had difficulty in switching over?

Infront of the blue airwave in lane 1 was very packed too, ambulance was caught in heavy traffic hours simply. Don't just judged the blue airwave just like that.

PS: I am not that driver or relative/friend of the blue airwave :)

Well, while on a working trip in Dubai, there is heavy traffic (traffic there is kinda bad) and the drivers in front can give way even when the other lanes are full. The drivers on the other lanes are also nice enough to let the guy change lane etc.

Even on a standstill traffic, the cars in front will move to the very side of the lane (encroach onto other lanes) to let the ambulance or emergency vehicles squeeze through.

It kinda boils down to Singapore's driving behaviour, really.

Neutral Newbie

Singapore has very strict rules about using the lights and siren in any ambulance. It does not matter what ambulance it is, the fact that the ambulance has it on means its an emergency.

2 years back in Malacca, it was a 2 lane road and jammed after Jonker walk just closed. Suddenly all the cars start to "park" half the car off the road, left side cars park left side, right side cars park right... I thought what happened, then I realised that behind ambulance coming so I did the same. They started doing that when the ambulance is far away. [thumbsup]

In Singapore, some cars kenna honked already then they LL give way. Also, once I saw that in a jam, nobody give way so ambulance drove on road shoulder. [thumbsdown]

Sometimes, I dunno issit Singaporeans selfish or they think they move aside to road shoulders to give way will kenna fined.

Turbocharged

I always give way to ambulances....but once many years back:

- Non-SCDF Ambulance(can't remember it's civic or from some homecare), with lights and siren, speeding away with many cars giving way. (I was behind him)

- Turns into the carpark along AMK Street 61 and the temporary hawker centre are block 633.

- Parked Ambulance, off sirens and lights.

- Driver and passenger (colleague), walks into hawker centre and makan.

I hope the driver is not Mr J*****t Singh.

Anyway I treat it as an isolated case and still give way to emergency vehicles..

2 years back in Malacca, it was a 2 lane road and jammed after Jonker walk just closed. Suddenly all the cars start to "park" half the car off the road, left side cars park left side, right side cars park right... I thought what happened, then I realised that behind ambulance coming so I did the same. They started doing that when the ambulance is far away. [thumbsup]

In Singapore, some cars kenna honked already then they LL give way. Also, once I saw that in a jam, nobody give way so ambulance drove on road shoulder. [thumbsdown]

Sometimes, I dunno issit Singaporeans selfish or they think they move aside to road shoulders to give way will kenna fined.

How can you compare a backward state to a world financial hub? I mean, try squeezing 5.5 million ants into 700 sq km and all will behave the same.

americans better ... ambulance/police they will all siam, give way, move away from the lane. even traffic jam they will squeeze together to allow emergency vehicles thru ...

Malaysians do that too. 2 lanes become 3 lanes just for the ambulance to squeeze through.

Malaysians do that too. 2 lanes become 3 lanes just for the ambulance to squeeze through.

Yup, even when i was stuck in a NSH jam, all of us inch as much as we could to the sides to create a lane for the ambulance to go thru.

then both of you could be taking the next ambulance to the hospital together and then lying side by side in same ward...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

later i ask radx jam brake with his hearse in front of you, want anot.

:D

later i ask radx jam brake with his hearse in front of you, want anot.

:D

Wah jitao crash thru the windscreen straight into coffin in the hearse.