Shooting the Singapore Sar21

Kiadaw

the only cons for sar21 is heavier than m16 and even with attached bayonet it's hard to reach and stab the enemy without getting side butt swing by the enemy first.pros is shorter and easy to clear obstacle and the optical sight.

i have seens joker with their m16 stuck at window when climbing into windows backsling..

both m16 and sar21 are rugged rifles which have suffered enormous torture by me and still work fine.

Hmm.....from what i can remember from using the SAR21, u are unable to attached bayonet on it. There is no bayonet catch/holder. Also the magazines cannot fit into the old SBO pouches, at most 1 magazine and need to put slanted.

↡ Advertisement

Erm.. at least come up with a deflector plate, that's the least they can do mah

neber mind, leftist becomes suppression fire loh.........sniping etc leave it to the rightist then...... [laugh]

neber mind, leftist becomes suppression fire loh.........sniping etc leave it to the rightist then...... [laugh]

haha [laugh] or go artillery lor

Edited by Baphomet

Hmm.....from what i can remember from using the SAR21, u are unable to attached bayonet on it. There is no bayonet catch/holder. Also the magazines cannot fit into the old SBO pouches, at most 1 magazine and need to put slanted.

Why need SBO when during war, one will carry bullets like this one with Malaysia PM....... [laugh][laugh]

post-21853-1363585541_thumb.jpg

Why need SBO when during war, one will carry bullets like this one with Malaysia PM....... [laugh][laugh]

our sbo normally will contain ciggy, chocolate bars etc........ :ph34r:[laugh]

i forgot abt rifle PT...

imagine doing rifle PT with SAR21

[knife]

SAR21 can attach bayonet meh? my impression is cannot, thats why they do unarm combat instead??

I only used M16 before.. during BMT.. after that went Air Force liao. Now reservist heaviest equipment used is torque wrench. :D

The US army has been complaining about the M16/M4 for the longest of time. No stopping power, need constant cleaning etc. Thus the many different variants of M16/AR15/M4 available in their market with different designs standpoints. etc Barret Rec 7. But they never like bullpup.

Also, all SAR 21 are factory zeroed.

Just imagine how long it will take to zero rifles for m16. During emergency where got time to zero a few thousand rifles.

The sar is meant for a conscript army to just draw rifle and go on activation.

And the fixed scope to help accuracy, of course some bo bo no medicine to save one.

The m16 also got lotsa problem la. The USA been trying to replace it all the time but cannot due to logistical and political points.

apparently,there's bayonet for sar21 as well.but no one bothers much as the rifle is too short.

think maybe put a samurai sword better....... [laugh]

apparently,there's bayonet for sar21 as well.but no one bothers much as the rifle is too short.

actually bayonet charge still relevant meh? :huh: Was there any incident of bayonet charge in the last 10 years?

actually bayonet charge still relevant meh? :huh: Was there any incident of bayonet charge in the last 10 years?

better to keep it as you might not have time to unload/reload mags and the enemies come charging at you.......don't think we want to repeat the mistakes of USAF removing guns from their F4s during the VN war.... -_-

is there still rifle PT?

During my time, 97, still have rifle PT. But mine was modified BMT, differs from the rest of SAF.

↡ Advertisement