LTA to install CCTV to deter illegal parking

Rncw

HO seh liao!

Sit in office issue summons.

i got even more power idea:

1) sub it out to retirees/students/FT[sly]/blah blah blah

2) they watch already key in the car plate and let ah gong know

3) ah gong send out summons [sly]

It's about time they install the camera. Those buggers literally park their car as if their father own the road lidat. Very selfish thought that causes inconvience to others road user. I also suggest they put camera at Tampines central 6 the lane between Uob building & ntuc income that see lots of car and taxi that illegally park there and waiting on double yellow line. Lots of time see LTA on bike summon those buggers or signal them to move away.

i got even more power idea:

1) sub it out to retirees/students/FT[sly]/blah blah blah

2) they watch already key in the car plate and let ah gong know

3) ah gong send out summons [sly]

I also wan sign up!

My residential area here got one rosyth school. Every morning sure bee tang!

I also wan sign up!

your idea very good!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] pay by $5/$10 per car plate [sly][sly]

if one day got 10 car, earn jit bah kor ($100)!!!! [inlove]

your idea very good!!! [thumbsup] pay by $5/$10 per car plate [sly][sly]

if one day got 10 car, earn jit bah kor ($100)!!!! [inlove]

Mai snatch with me hot spot. I will do area web at the nearby kopitiam also.

Every morning at least earn 1k before I start work. [laugh]

But I not greedy, I take school start shift you take school end shift.

Mai snatch with me hot spot. I will do area web at the nearby kopitiam also.

Every morning at least earn 1k before I start work. [laugh]

But I not greedy, I take school start shift you take school end shift.

wah!!! i target earn jit bah kor only, you target earn jit cheng kor [laugh][laugh]

huat ah huat ah!!!! [laugh][laugh]

wah!!! i target earn jit bah kor only, you target earn jit cheng kor [laugh][laugh]

huat ah huat ah!!!! [laugh][laugh]

Here the car all 7s, A6 2.4T, jaguar, GS300 level ones. Small fine they don't mind paying one. I also don't mind earning.

And easy job also, just take down all the no., plate with veedio and email whole clip to LTA when submitting no. plate. [laugh]

It's about time they install the camera. Those buggers literally park their car as if their father own the road lidat. Very selfish thought that causes inconvience to others road user. I also suggest they put camera at Tampines central 6 the lane between Uob building & ntuc income that see lots of car and taxi that illegally park there and waiting on double yellow line. Lots of time see LTA on bike summon those buggers or signal them to move away.

Installing a camera is not a permanent solution - cost in hardware and maintenance are borne by tax payers.

LTA needs to think why nowadays people bo hiew the "no-parking" markings on the road. One reason has been mentioned by you - lenient enforcement. It tells people that it's OK to park there.

Just get the Cisco chaps to take photo and issue summon there and then if drivers are not around. If drivers KPKB, just go back to office and send summon from there. The guilty ones will not spend more money fighting the case in court if they have photographic evidence.

I also wan sign up!

haha bro wonder would they try to install along Bukit Timah where all the "branded" schools are there anot. <_<

it's a good start..the feedback from the public finally taken in by LTA..for those who finds certain spots deserving of a CCTV camera because of too many illegal parked cars..can actually feedback to LTA..in due time something might be done [thumbsup]

haha bro wonder would they try to install along Bukit Timah where all the "branded" schools are there anot. <_<

That one I leave to other stakers claimants.

I prefer to work from home. [laugh]