Anyone Driving an Alphard/Vellfire?

Rs_mini

Mate you buying many cars ah? I see you group buy merc thread also, how many cars u accumulating?

Dear All,

Anyone keen on getting Vellfire in group buy?

Thank you

Ian

↡ Advertisement

Mate you buying many cars ah? I see you group buy merc thread also, how many cars u accumulating?

simple... car dealer posing to be a forumer to gather orders... and come up with 'special' price lor...

no downside for us also imo... if really price so special... then talk lor.. worse type is those ask you for contact number then pester you every mth if you want to change car...

Make sense, I suaku [confused] Here too many LAo Ban, I thought another one just popped up the radar [grin]

simple... car dealer posing to be a forumer to gather orders... and come up with 'special' price lor...

no downside for us also imo... if really price so special... then talk lor.. worse type is those ask you for contact number then pester you every mth if you want to change car...

Hello all,  have recently purchased 2010 Vellfire, direct import from Japan to Australia.  Everything in Japanese - anyone know where I can get an English language User Manual? Need to change language on multi-media system to English too - any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

David