Which Terminal You Like Most?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Choice of Terminal

• Terminal 1
    • Terminal 2
    • Terminal 3
    • Budget Terminal (Past)

Which one do you like?

I kind of like the renovated T1 with rich history but still T3 for me due to better shopping experiences, connected to hotel and more spacious

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement

should be T3, as it's a shopping and kids heaven

at first i like the carpet of check in area but now it look faded and some carpet getting stain on it.

I prefer T1 on the airside shopping and its staff canteen but T3 for the shopping and carparks.........T2, only bacause it directly link to the MRT station below....... [:p]

I prefer T1 on the airside shopping and its staff canteen but T3 for the shopping and carparks.........T2, only bacause it directly link to the MRT station below....... [:p]

Talking about T1, the carpark really cmi! I sent someone off today and only 30-40 min park my car become oven nia

Why they dont build shelter like those in giant tampines? Also last month when i came from overseas, i cant get into my car cos it rain heavily and i didnt bring umbrella, wait for more than half an hr

T3 cos got NTUC and foodcourt :)

T3 i like the crytal jade's xiao long bao, taste one of best in sg and original taste, same as i had in shanghai

But the sakae teppanyaki i had last time really cmi, burnt taste

The b2 of T3 very nice and has many food to choose

Turbocharged

Agree with WTF.

Find T2 airside after you deplane to be claustrophobic.

T1 airside after reno is nicer.

T3 airside feels small. Walk a bit and you reach the end of the mall.

Landside, pretty much the same except for t3 foodcourt and t1 staff canteen and the rest depends on specific shops you are looking for.

Yup, t1 car park is a biatch on a hot/ rainy day. I will just park at either t2 or t3 depending which side of t1 the pax is arriving at.

Agree with WTF.

Find T2 airside after you deplane to be claustrophobic.

T1 airside after reno is nicer.

T3 airside feels small. Walk a bit and you reach the end of the mall.

Landside, pretty much the same except for t3 foodcourt and t1 staff canteen and the rest depends on specific shops you are looking for.

Yup, t1 car park is a biatch on a hot/ rainy day. I will just park at either t2 or t3 depending which side of t1 the pax is arriving at.

T3 airside small? really? but T3 waiting area very nice got one place got the sofas and i slept for an hr there last time waiting for my flight to china

T1 toilet view very nice

Turbocharged

T3 airside small? really? but T3 waiting area very nice got one place got the sofas and i slept for an hr there last time waiting for my flight to china

T1 toilet view very nice

The shopping portion. Very fast walk finish.

But T3 feels the most plush and cosy.

The shopping portion. Very fast walk finish.

But T3 feels the most plush and cosy.

T3 toilet also better than T1 toilet

however i like the renovated T1 garden in check in area, so nice

I like the skyview lounge at T1 - can view planes and it's very spacious; food and drinks are nicer as well.

The ambassador lounge at T3 is horrible - claustrophobic, dark; like a really badly run cafe.

After some renovation in some terminals, but overall i still perfer T3. Esp if i fly back to s'pore, noticed that the baggage faster to reach the collection belt. And also the taxi queue seems to be shorter than other terminals. But need to take SQ in order to depart and come from T3 lo. -_-

T1 is the worst in terms of baggage collection. Took very long to reach the belt and the taxi queue also very long! <_<

Turbocharged

I have used T2 many times over the past 3 months (Vietnam flight on SQ), the airside is quite claustrophobic. So, i still like T3.

Talking about T1, the carpark really cmi! I sent someone off today and only 30-40 min park my car become oven nia

Why they dont build shelter like those in giant tampines? Also last month when i came from overseas, i cant get into my car cos it rain heavily and i didnt bring umbrella, wait for more than half an hr

there are plans in the pipeline for that carpark.

↡ Advertisement