Dump Truck XB9839T beat redlight

Virus

Was traveling along Paya Lebar road this morning and saw this dump truck beating red-arrow light.

He has waited at the junction for light to turn green to do U-turn. And obviously lost his patience and commit the offense. [smash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcuDhrhgGqA

Have email the video to TP. Waiting for reply.

For those bros that have installed Carcam, hope you can do your part by reporting traffic offense, so to keep our road safer. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Nothing new. They have the usual act, since the TP is not enough, around the lsland. [;)]

If the general public can see that TP do take action after we send feedback, I am sure more will be encouraged to do so. And when the newspapers report more of such things, we will see more obedient and law-abiding motorists.

Supersonic

as long as they are paid by the number of trips, speeding and recklessness will, sadly, take priority.

Supersonic

do keep us posted if our dear TP responds or juz reply wif a "thank you for your feedback" crap and then forget about it (which i wun be entirely surprised).

do keep us posted if our dear TP responds or juz reply wif a "thank you for your feedback" crap and then forget about it (which i wun be entirely surprised).

I am still waiting for two cases from TP. Yes, they mentioned that they will be taking action. I have yet to see the actions.

Twincharged

If first offence for him maybe can appeal. When I was p-plate I did the same thing before. Didn't realise that some junction got red arrow cuz in driving school never encounter before or maybe I forgot. I thought can turn when light turn green. Appealed and got off with warning.

it seems that he thought it was ok to turn since light has turned green- totally did not noticed the Red Arrow. IMO it was unintentional :mellow: but still at fault lah ....

This type I've seen a few times, human instinct to go also when vehicles beside you go. Have seen a car go just because the bus beside drove off - reacting to the bus-light (the Green B)

I'll said he intentionally do it .

The red arrow was right smack in his face(same height as his lorry) and he thought 'mai-huey-Lxx , bo camera leh , lim-peh kua c kan ' .

What if , a motor bike or vehicle came along and unable to stop in time ?These big lorry will not feel a thing upon impact but not the bikers or smaller vehicles.

Then he will probably twist his story and said the other party 'chong' red light .

Supersonic

TP only goot at standing on top of bridge

That's not true.

They oso beri goot at hiding behind bus stops and trees.

Muz give credit where it's due ok? :D

If the general public can see that TP do take action after we send feedback, I am sure more will be encouraged to do so. And when the newspapers report more of such things, we will see more obedient and law-abiding motorists.

No problem, is otherwise. -_-

I am still waiting for two cases from TP. Yes, they mentioned that they will be taking action. I have yet to see the actions.

They will not inform you of the decision/action taken but only acknowledge your feedback.

I have written to them a few times that they should at least inform us that the case has been settled and no court appearance required.

That's not true.

They oso beri goot at hiding behind bus stops and trees.

Muz give credit where it's due ok? :D

panchan them lar...nowadays weather so hot...so they have to work on a bridge, bus stops and trees to hide from the sun. I rather see them there then see them carry umbrella while on duty! [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement