NEWBIES: The official MCF survival kit

RadX

Turbocharged

And prease.... post thread with PICTURES where ever possible, otherwise it's NPNT! [rolleyes]

And for those who like to cut and paste story, PREASE post the link!(Very big hint to Ahtong)! :angry:

yes, NPNT !!! [smash][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I think what we need is more positive threads instead of complaints. Praise and talk more about good driver behaviour which we encounter on the road. And I think we should get rid of that section "complaints".

I think what we need is more positive threads instead of complaints. Praise and talk more about good driver behaviour which we encounter on the road. And I think we should get rid of that section "complaints".

A worthwhile suggestion. Thanks. Yes it keeps us positive in our daily journey

Thks bro

provided pple dun use the thread to stir....

A rubber will never change it's spots. All said and done, after all these yrs....

Thought I'd start this for newbies who start their journey here. Non conclusive but a start. Mcfers add in

1. Search first - biggest sin is to duplicate threads

2. Learn the language of sarcasm n live with it- if u cannot handle it, get out of the. Kitchen

3. We are mortals here. Dun cone here promoting your use of money. We dun give too much of a damn esp when it is repeated as nauseum

4. Cut the slack n dun get personal - agree to disagree

5. This is not stomp - dun post every damn incident here

Any contravention of the above may lead to a personal meeting w the undertaker

Good day

no matter what.. one day have to meet the undertaker.. [rolleyes][laugh]

no matter what.. one day have to meet the undertaker.. [rolleyes][laugh]

er this meeting we prefer later than sooner [laugh] [laugh]

Go ahead and try and return with a clone acct. Sooner or later, you will be found out and we are back to square 1.

er this meeting we prefer later than sooner [laugh][laugh]

HAHA.. True that.. [laugh]

P.S Boss , any meet-ups coming up? I haven't attend 1 meet-up also.. must get to know people ma.. [laugh]

HAHA.. True that.. [laugh]

P.S Boss , any meet-ups coming up? I haven't attend 1 meet-up also.. must get to know people ma.. [laugh]

no...not many funerals coming up [:p] [:p]

not thta i know of lah

no...not many funerals coming up [:p] [:p]

not thta i know of lah

that one is for mahjong kaki meetup lah...... :ph34r:[laugh]

Go ahead and try and return with a clone acct. Sooner or later, you will be found out and we are back to square 1.

Din know big hero kena banned... ^_^

Haven't seen God recently....

which god? mcf got lots of such gods. they will even ask u to blame ur parents because u cant afford to pay full cash for ur car! hahaha :D

Of late, I have been noticing that some members, who UPON detecting a duplicate thread, immediately report it and we take the necessary action. I would like to thank you for your civil behavior and to keep MCF free of duplicate threads. Hope others follow suit too!

It is a hedache to manage them, but by your alerting on the thread itself helps a lot. It also educated the forummers to thus SEARCH BEFORE POSTING THREADS

THANKS AGAIN ONE AND ALL! IT REALLY MAKES THIS PLACE A MUCH NEATER AND CLEANER EXPERIENCE!

where ah? [cool]

i think should hv a main Hogger vs Tailgater thread... and all similar discussion go there....

they will quarrel on who have the right of way until the cow come home.....see even the cow buay tahan!

↡ Advertisement