Tampines slashing leaves 200m blood trail

Ahtong

Kids nowadays. Eat happy meal also must fight. Check out the knife

4_men_flee_after_slashing_2_victims_at_tampines-thumbnail.jpg

Three men were attacked by four others near Tampines West Community Club this morning (Mar 22) at 6.20am, who then fled the scene and left behind a bloody knife and a 200 metre-long trail of blood.

According to a report in Shin Min Daily, the incident occurred at a fast food restaurant near the community club at Avenue 3, Street 81.

A 64-year-old retiree said he saw around 10 men in their 20s outside the restaurant at 5am. An hour later, he saw three men lying in a pool of blood when cycling past Block 828.

Two of them had blood on their upper bodies and both hands, while the third man, who was bleeding from his head and arms, suffered more serious injuries.

Two men -- a 24-year-old and a 22-year-old -- were sent to Changi General Hospital for emergency treatment.

An employee at a supermarket nearby said he saw four men running past him quickly at around 6.30am. They were tall, thin and looked to be in their 20s.

"They looked like they were being chased. I even asked my friend why they were running so quickly. Only when I saw the blood left behind at the scene later then did I know that something had happened," he said.

A 14-inch-long knife with a rope tied around it was left behind at the scene.

In response to a query by STOMP, Police said:

"Police received a call today at about 6.24am requesting for assistance at Tampines West Community Centre.

"Upon Police arrival, two men were found injured at the said location.

"They were conveyed to Changi General Hospital.

"Police investigations are ongoing."

knifejpg1363939631042-data.jpg

↡ Advertisement

WTF?! Singapore now has its own Tycho Brahe

A fight broke out at Tampines West Community Club at around 6am yesterday, involving more than 10 men and women.

Witnesses say they saw a group of six people. Two men were bleeding heavily.

The New Paper understands that a 22-year-old man had his nose slashed off in the fight.

A 35cm combat knife was also found at the scene.

The police have confirmed the incident and investigations are ongoing.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (March 23).

should be tampines pasir ris

zzz

i siam downtown east far far till recently boy's frens alot of bday parties at explorer

now i hv to siam tampies liao

crazy

that knife is for opening big durian, wat for a nose

yucks

Very normal I would say living in stress over-populated city. Even the police station is just barely far away at the right turn of the corner from where that Macdonald was. Guess those youngster brat doesn't even give a damn as all enforcement are either sleeping away or catching snake in their watch. Mind you, I am staying nearby the Macdonald and you won't see any law enforcement around in my area 24/7. Those tax payers leeches won't move their arse till something had happened and they would be activated.

Seriously, this sort of problem can be easily solved.

Just increase the penalty.

More jail+more cane for gang, whether you are 15, 25 or 55.

Death sentence for gang fight.

See who still dare to do it.

Before anyone complains about it being to harsh, this is all for your own good. You never know if you might be the next one slashed.

Very normal I would say living in stress over-populated city. Even the police station is just barely far away at the right turn of the corner from where that Macdonald was. Guess those youngster brat doesn't even give a damn as all enforcement are either sleeping away or catching snake in their watch. Mind you, I am staying nearby the Macdonald and you won't see any law enforcement around in my area 24/7. Those tax payers leeches won't move their arse till something had happened and they would be activated.

seriously...when's the last time you saw a police patrol the streets? Ever since they scrapped the NPP, don't see liao.. i only saw them at petrol kiosk buy snacks at night [laugh]

Exception to TPs/ROVs/LTAs.... is it because these "generate profits" while COPs don't? [rolleyes]

btw...anyone realise suddenly there's alot of TPs/LTAs on the road recently, after budget 2013. :D

Luckily our Gahment don't allow & ban guns in our country. Else you will have Cowboy style gangland warfare all over our neignbourhood. Just like those Blacks gangs shooting each other on the road like nobody Bizness in US of A. Think our Homeland Ministers can't be bother with all this small squibbering unless some life is taken. Our Law enforcement is like rubbish cleaner that only come when something happened and they came in to take pictures and reports and Wayang wayang abit before they can pack up and call it a day.

Where have all the good old days when I see a pair of policemen on bicycles patrolling and car patrol gone too?? Guess all of then having too much good life & have been enjoying themself in aircon office too much liao.

Edited by Abachee

seriously...when's the last time you saw a police patrol the streets? Ever since they scrapped the NPP, don't see liao.. i only saw them at petrol kiosk buy snacks at night [laugh]

Exception to TPs/ROVs/LTAs.... is it because these "generate profits" while COPs don't? [rolleyes]

btw...anyone realise suddenly there's alot of TPs/LTAs on the road recently, after budget 2013. :D

take mrt... you will see them patrol

Even the police station is just barely far away at the right turn of the corner from where that Macdonald was.

In some police posts (like the one under my block), they only operate 11am -11pm hor. But they do provide a sign and ask you to call 999 [laugh] Imagine the horror if kenna chased by 10 gansgters, run to police post to find it CLOSED [knife]

Luckily our Gahment don't allow & ban guns in our country. Else you will have Cowboy style gangland warfare all over our neignbourhood. Just like those Blacks gangs shooting each other on the road like nobody Bizness. Think our Homeland Ministers can't be bother with all this small squibbering unless some life is taken. Our Law enforcement is like rubbish cleaner that only come when something happened and they came in to take pictures and reports and Wayang wayang abit before they can pack up and call it a day.

Where have all the good old days when I see a pair of policemen on bicycles patrolling and car patrol gone too?? Guess all of then having too much good life & have been enjoying themself in aircon office too much liao.

is they enjoy in aircon office or you enjoy in aircon office?

no car patrol?

Twincharged

Seriously, this sort of problem can be easily solved.

Just increase the penalty.

More jail+more cane for gang, whether you are 15, 25 or 55.

Death sentence for gang fight.

See who still dare to do it.

Before anyone complains about it being to harsh, this is all for your own good. You never know if you might be the next one slashed.

Agreed death sentence. That's the only way to get rid of scum in the society. Cheaper than locking them up and giving them free food and accommodation.